Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Seriously, fucking pissed. This isn't the military where you miss one assignment and somebody dies. Play the best players: Serge, norm, delon.

We got serge in part for his experience. Instead we roll with yak, bebe, siakam, sully, DC at the 4. Fuck that!
    He needs to learn the ins and outs of Dwane Casey ball first. One intense practice

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      what's the over/under on JV's minutes?
      His age in years. 24.

Comment

• It's crazy how much some of you don't value practise time.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          It's crazy how much some of you don't value practise time.

God you're so predictable. TOW THE COMPANY LINE

Do you think he's worse than Siakam or Poeltl until that magical practice?

Comment

It's crazy how much some of you don't value practise time.

Lol dude this is the NBA. Raptors had practices over the last few days cuz they failed to WIN games. There wouldn't be any practices if they were winning. It's not a fucking high school/college. Even casey told the media that they held Ibaka cuz "he was travelling a lot, had physical all day"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              God you're so predictable. TOW THE COMPANY LINE

Do you think he's worse than Siakam or Poeltl until that magical practice?
              No, they at least know the sets and where to be. The guy just talked to his coach for the first time an hour ago. You can't just throw him and say stand at the 3pt line and block shots on D.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Lol dude this is the NBA. Raptors had practices over the last few days cuz they failed to WIN games. There wouldn't be any practices if they were winning. It's not a fucking high school/college. Even casey told the media that they held Ibaka cuz "he was travelling a lot, had physical all day"
                Christian changes post to "its crazy how much you guys dont value the toll of travel and a physical"

Comment

No, they at least know the sets and where to be. The guy just talked to his coach for the first time an hour ago. You can't just throw him and say stand at the 3pt line and block shots on D.

They don't know the sets or where to be, that's the biggest problem with them lol

Comment

You actually can do that. These guys are pretty smart and intuitive when it comes to basketball, and I think Ibaka would play better in his first couple games before he turns into the decoy on the perimeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Let the guy at least watch tape so he knows where to position himself.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Let the guy at least watch tape so he knows where to position himself.

+. I agree w/ you on this

Comment

• Brutal
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            You actually can do that. These guys are pretty smart and intuitive when it comes to basketball, and I think Ibaka would play better in his first couple games before he turns into the decoy on the perimeter.

Not with our intense play book. Our number one ranked D, our succinctly complicated offense. It looks completely different from anything Ibaka has seen before and we don't want him jumping in and throwing a kink into this well oiled machine humming along beautifully

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Not with our intense play book. Our number one ranked D, our succinctly complicated offense. It looks completely different from anything Ibaka has seen before and we don't want him jumping in and throwing a kink into this well oiled machine humming along beautifully
                              I love this. I wonder what Casey would think if he read this. Would he agree? Or would he know his system sucks? That would be awesome to see.

Comment

• I'm actually a little happy his debut is going to against the CELTICS on freaking ESPN. That's going to be a fun game. Wasn't expecting him to play today anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X