Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    I'm actually a little happy his debut is going to against the CELTICS on freaking ESPN. That's going to be a fun game. Wasn't expecting him to play today anyway.
    I was. Arrived? healthy? would help? Check, check, check.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• In other news, Lonzo Ball's father says Lonzo will be better than Steph Curry.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Guys, it's one game, and if Casey could find it within himself to be slightly smart with his rotations, we can win this one anyway, especially if last nights loss wakes Lowry and DD out of their recent cruddy play.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

Yeah but I think you was going too far with practice stuff. It's a very different thing being college player and a pro. In my opinion, watching tape is the most important thing you can do as a newcomer after finishing whatever coach told you to do.

Comment

This isn't your YMCA men league guys. You can't just throw a random player on to you team and he plays.

One would think we'd be running parts of Rex Kalamian's offense from OKC, which Ibaka knows pretty well.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                One would think we'd be running parts of Rex Kalamian's offense from OKC, which Ibaka knows pretty well.
                Maybe it's actually his fault we run isos all 4th quarter, that's what the Thunder ran when Durant was there as well. Casey is innocent!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Maybe it's actually his fault we run isos all 4th quarter, that's what the Thunder ran when Durant was there as well. Casey is innocent!
                  Casey's defence at exit meeting with Masai

Comment

Yes it isn't your ymca men's league. This is the nba with smart vets, Every team runs the same shit. Siakam runs around like a chicken with his head cut off but at least he's um well practiced

No sense arguing with you, you don't respond to points made you just use variations of the same sentence, on whichever side of the debate "defend casey" is

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Casey's defence at exit meeting with Masai
                      lol. He is a 'defensive' coach after all.

Comment

• Whether Ibaka gets in the game or not, if he's cleared to play, he should be in uniform. If not, Casey's just being a bitch-ass.

Comment

• I completely understand why Ibaka isn't playing. Imagine, you came to Toronto few hours ago...sorted out visa issues, had to pass physical, numerous interviews + press conf. It's fucking freezing and you still don't have a place to live. Yeah, fuck that. I wouldn't play either

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Whether Ibaka gets in the game or not, if he's cleared to play, he should be in uniform. If not, Casey's just being a bitch-ass.
                            Casey just trolls us for kicks. Jv usually sits when he's playing really well

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I completely understand why Ibaka isn't playing. Imagine, you came to Toronto few hours ago...sorted out visa issues, had to pass physical, numerous interviews + press conf. It's fucking freezing and you still don't have a place to live. Yeah, fuck that. I wouldn't play either
                              Travel, exercise, media. Sounds like the average day of a pro athlete. And it's +1 Celsius.

I get it, it's just lame. I'd get it if we were rolling, but this game could literally be the difference In 5th or 3rd this year. We need it. And you get in one game before the break, it gives time to wrinkle out any questions or concerns he has after the experience

Comment

• I want Powell-Carroll-JV as the starting frontcourt, and more Delon.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X