Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Travel, exercise, media. Sounds like the average day of a pro athlete. And it's +1 Celsius.

I get it, it's just lame. I'd get it if we were rolling, but this game could literally be the difference In 5th or 3rd this year. We need it. And you get in one game before the break, it gives time to wrinkle out any questions or concerns he has after the experience
    Yeah coming from Florida +1C feels like fucking -10C

Comment

• We not losing to Charlotte tonight even without Ibaka fellas. Book it

Comment

• Hhahahaa

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          One would think we'd be running parts of Rex Kalamian's offense from OKC, which Ibaka knows pretty well.
          Why would we run that? Ok, maybe Ibaka knows it but, does the rest of the team?

You can't just tell someone how to run the play you actually have to practice it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            We not losing to Charlotte tonight even without Ibaka fellas. Book it
            We just lost to the Bulls last night. Charlotte is a better team than Chicago.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              That's not how Wins and Losses work in the NBA

Comment

Yes it isn't your ymca men's league. This is the nba with smart vets, Every team runs the same shit. Siakam runs around like a chicken with his head cut off but at least he's um well practiced

No sense arguing with you, you don't respond to points made you just use variations of the same sentence, on whichever side of the debate "defend casey" is
                Siakam problem is that no one respects him on offence. Not that he doesn't know the plays. Other teams just leave him and pack the paint.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Are you sure? How many games did they lose on the road? 10? 11? 12 in a row? I'm too lazy to count.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Hhahahaa

Magloire: "Bebe you gotta stop being so soft and get some fucking rebounds for once, I'm serious"

Bebe: "Oh Jamaal you're so funny, always cracking jokes and shit talking"

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Siakam problem is that no one respects him on offence. Not that he doesn't know the plays. Other teams just leave him and pack the paint.

You just argued yourself into a circle. Nobody respects siakam on offense, they just leave him. Ibaka would be patterson, stand at 3 pt line, swing the ball or shoot. But siakam is a better option tonight.

Ok
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Hhahahaa

I hope he keeps talking shit to Bebe like an army drill sargent " Come on you P**Y lift those weights!! the way last night the other team pushed you under the basket like you are a 100 lbs girl was a disgrace to watch!!"

Comment

• No Ibaka

Looks like my excitement is gone.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            No Ibaka

Looks like my excitement is gone.
                            Casey has a knack for killing the excitement you were previously holding
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• "Asked about a potential learning curve, Ibaka said that you don’t have to learn to play hard..." From Blake

I get ibaka is tired but we're playing like shit, checked out mentally and we've waited yrs for a pf. Suit him up, get magloire or whomever to talk him through the first half on the bench and give him a look. It's a needed boost.
                              Done now but c'mon.

Comment

You just argued yourself into a circle. Nobody respects siakam on offense, they just leave him. Ibaka would be patterson, stand at 3 pt line, swing the ball or shoot. But siakam is a better option tonight.

Ok
                                He doesn't know where to go. Doesn't know when to go set screens. Doesn't know where to be on D. Doesn't know the terminology. Let him sit. Give him game tape during the break to watch. It's one game. Relax.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X