No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ibaka, No 2pat, Carroll playing 40 mins last night.... This could be a long game with heavy mins for Pascal, Jak & Bebe not a good sign

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Things we can see in this game:

Jonas will only play 20 mins.

DD will complain he doesn't get calls and will shoot horribly.

Cojo will over dribble.

ISO ISO ISO.

either a slow start they won't be able to catch in the end or total collapse in the 4th.
      Don't forget Kemba Walker dropping 40 on us

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Were Raptors on a back to back on they day the trade was completed? I actually don't remember.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        We played next day and crushed the Clippers.

Comment

• I've actually come around to agree with Casey/Chr1s1anL on this one. I personally would like to have him play but it's probably better to let him rest and get acclimated to the system. He played Monday night in Miami, presumably flew to Orlando yesterday for today's game, then had to pack his bags and get here, take a physical, no practice, it's a grind.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            I want Powell-Carroll-JV as the starting frontcourt, and more Delon.
            Fuck yeah
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Is anybody sitting on an HD feed? That would be much appreciated...

Comment

• Powell starting at PF... awesome. Just woke up from a nap.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I've actually come around to agree with Casey/Chr1s1anL on this one. I personally would like to have him play but it's probably better to let him rest and get acclimated to the system. He played Monday night in Miami, presumably flew to Orlando yesterday for today's game, then had to pack his bags and get here, take a physical, no practice, it's a grind.
                  I actually agree with the travel aspect and not playing him. It was the reason used that I disagreed with.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    We played next day and crushed the Clippers.
                    If I remember correctly Rudy had like 20 points.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                      Is anybody sitting on an HD feed? That would be much appreciated...
                      PM'd

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                        Is anybody sitting on an HD feed? That would be much appreciated...
                        http://yoursportsinhd.com/game/0021600837/

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          If I remember correctly Rudy had like 20 points.
                          I guess, too lazy to check, but I remember Amir went ham on the Clippers that day

Comment

• Kyle can't die on screens like that.

Comment

• Feed JV and let him dominate Kaminsky.

Comment

• Wow that rebound brought a tear to my eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X