No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV is lucky he got his contract already. casey's hatred for him would have ruined his livelihood otherwise.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      If Casey isn't fired, I'm about to become a Sixers fan when Embiid returns.
      Yup...I was actually saying earlier this year my second fav team and depending on how this season goes I might seriously be done with this franchise n just off to Philly (the Reverse Willy - Fresh Prince).

This team is absolutely brutal...I don't know about Kyle but I'm not living with this misery.

Comment

• ..............looking pretty hopeless.............I guess if you can't make shots you are going to lose and lose a lot lol !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          come on ACC, bring out the fire casey chants.

Comment

• This really sucks. If they fizzle out in the playoffs maybe they think about hitting the reset button
            OG is our king

Comment

• 14 points that Q. Ouch.

Comment

• Masai better not be scared to take criticism and step up and can Casey if he wants ANY hope of saving this season!

Comment

• it's the same fucking story. The first quarter was so good, because we were passing to Jonas. we 100% stopped doing it and now look. 35% shooting, my fucking lord.

Dwane Casey is a FUCKING JOKE.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    JV is lucky he got his contract already. casey's hatred for him would have ruined his livelihood otherwise.
                    Nah JV would be getting at least $15M a year rn

Comment

• 5 for 19, 0 for 3 from the three and 2 assists .... went back to earth.

Comment

• What the hell happened to us? For real?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          What the hell happened to us? For real?
                          this is stage 4 casey-ball. radical dwanectomy is the only Tx.

Comment

• My boy JV still gets to ride the pine!

Comment

• Joseph still in a happy mood lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Nah JV would be getting at least $15M a year rn
                                He'd have more than just some itty bitty endorsements under any other coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X