Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Well good bye Cory Joseph, was nice knowing you.
    They have to move him now.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      DC playing like a true JYD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's been a big positive recently. Can he be effective at the 3 tho? We just got ibaka.

Comment

• Man, everyone needed that
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Seriously, ruins the game threads
          I set him to "ignore" tonight and I can only assume that's why the Raps won.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Meaningless.

He still wired to not share the ball.

BASICS OF BASKETBALL
            Meaningless then why is that it that players like

Leborn, Harden, Durant, Westbrook, Davis, Thomas, Cousins, Leonard, etc..

also lead their teams in PER

I mean he's in some pretty good company, wouldn't you agree ?
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Make no mistake tho guys. If we keep playing like this, teams like Spurs gonna blow us out by 20 every fucking day. Need to get back to basic stuff. Ibaka will help obviously.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Wright AND Poeltl were the difference in that game.

Wright was unbelievable in that game on both ends of the floor. And Poeltl, i've been sayin this for a while, of the 3 C's they have he is their best defender. Not Noguiera, frankly i don't understand the fascination with Noguiera. He's Bargnani soft.

Poeltl is going to be a real good player.
                Poeltl is going to be a good defender. Tyson Chandler-esque, not a good shot blocker but just good overall post/paint defense.

Comment

Poeltl is going to be a good defender. Tyson Chandler-esque, not a good shot blocker but just good overall post/paint defense.
                  Yeah. Really impressed with his mobility. Imagine what a 1-5 combo he and Delon are gonna be, on both ends, in a few years.

Comment

• Bebe, Sully, Cojo, Bruno, our first for PJ Tucker and their first!!!
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                      I set him to "ignore" tonight and I can only assume that's why the Raps won.
                      Oh, you can do that?!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        We not losing to Charlotte tonight even without Ibaka fellas. Book it
                        TRex wrote: View Post
                        We just lost to the Bulls last night. Charlotte is a better team than Chicago.
                        What did I say! Don't doubt me

Comment

• great 4th Q. Great to see Cory and Carroll playing well there to help us get back in the game. And Wright, wow, phenomenal, knew that kid was good. Poeltl too was awesome. Great win, needed it!!

I'm loving the idea of Wright, Powell, PAtterson and Poeltl as a bench unit.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            What did I say! Don't doubt me
                            my bad man
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

He's actually pretty good at recovery blocks, not so much help blocks but generally contested well.
                              He was soft in college but not bebe soft. Just needs weight and experience, which he will get

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                They kinda look like brother and sister lol...

That's the I know everyone will notice my 'hover arm' hover arm move right there.
                                Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X