The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• double u

Comment

• I wonder if Tucker will play

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            I wonder if Tucker will play
            I doubt it, too many changes without proper practice with the team isn't good, I could see Tucker not play for 2 games until the Raptors return home to play the Knicks on Monday.

Comment

• So really we should smash the Celtics, no excuses!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                So really we should smash the Celtics, no excuses!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  So really we will smash the Celtics, no mercy!
                  Better^

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Better^
                    I won't accept anything less than a 60-point blowout!
                    Last edited by Ball; Thu Feb 23, 2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• I expect Tucker to stare down Raptor's players who don't commit to defense while playing.

Comment

• This ACC crowd is gonna be LIVE!! Iblocka, Tucker, and against Boston. We smash them and go on a winning streak and NEVER LOOK BACK

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Joey, I thought I was supposed to ride out the streak! What happened to that? We WON out last game, did we not?
                          Joey is giving the basketball gods the finger. We make our own destiny!

Comment

• great game thread OP!! I'm pumped.. lets hope for a smooth transition for Ibaka and squat the celts! I want this game.

Comment

• Should be great atmosphere, but I expect Celtics to come out hard as well; they're going to be looking to prove the point that they don't need Butler or George. Should be an intense game.

Comment

• Zach Lowe

Butler was more obtainable for Boston, and the two sides exchanged a bunch of proposals. The particulars are hard to pin down, but suffice it to say this: Boston could not find a package that left both its present and its future in a place that felt comfortable. Give up too much of the present, and you can't compete with the big boys. Toss every pick into the basket, and your contention timeline shrinks.

In the meantime, Toronto swooped in for both Serge Ibaka and P.J. Tucker, forming a deep, nasty, versatile team that should end up better than Boston even if the Raptors can't catch up in the standings. It feels like a missed opportunity for Boston to have some fun this season.
                                http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...e-deadline-nba

I'm reaching metallic hydrogen levels of hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X