Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    That's disrespectful. Pierce is easily one the best SF's of his era, and IMO, a Hall of Famer thanks to his ring in Boston. Always a top 10 to 15 guy, and even though he torched us in the playoffs twice, I still respect him as a player. Draymond, instead of kicking guys in the nuts, it's you who deserves to be kicked. A nice roundhouse to the face.
    I just want to see Green on a team without Curry, Klay and KD. Let's see how good he is. Let's face it, he's rode the coattails of Curry his entire career.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I just want to see Green on a team without Curry, Klay and KD. Let's see how good he is. Let's face it, he's rode the coattails of Curry his entire career.
      Exactly. Let Green try to carry teams like Pierce did for years.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• 2 very good defenders have been added to the roster, I expect the whole team to come out energized.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Exactly. Let Green try to carry teams like Pierce did for years.
          I think Green is an asshole, but he's also a pretty damn good player. As far as Pierce carrying teams, he played 9 seasons pre-Garnett, missed the playoffs 5 of those seasons and won a total of 3 playoff rounds in that span.

Green is nowhere near the offensive player Pierce was, but Pierce was never the defensive player Green has been.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            I think Green is an asshole, but he's also a pretty damn good player. As far as Pierce carrying teams, he played 9 seasons pre-Garnett, missed the playoffs 5 of those seasons and won a total of 3 playoff rounds in that span.

Green is nowhere near the offensive player Pierce was, but Pierce was never the defensive player Green has been.
            Yup. Pierce, like Green, needed all world help to become a champ. They're not that different.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Pair Green with Antoine Walker and a washed up Kenny Anderson and see if he makes the ECF.

Comment

• Yeah, Boston sucked with just pierce. He was great at defending Vince man to man in those years tho.

Comment

• Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    Pair Green with Antoine Walker and a washed up Kenny Anderson and see if he makes the ECF.
                    Pierce and to a lesser extent Walker basically carried Boston that one regular season, BUT as far as the playoffs, the reason they got as far as they did wasn't just Pierce carrying the team - 3 role players stepped up huge - Rodney Rogers, Eric Williams and Tony Battie played some of the best ball of their careers.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Cool. And Iggy, Bogut and Barnes were the role players on GS. All star, #1 pick and a max contract player.

Comment

• Why are we talking about draymond green and 15 years ago paul pierce? Get that garbage outta heeeya

Anybody here if 2pat or pj are in, or know when we will hear something?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Why are we talking about draymond green and 15 years ago paul pierce? Get that garbage outta heeeya

Anybody here if 2pat or pj are in, or know when we will hear something?
                          Agreed.

PPat is in, Tucker will play if he gets through all the physicals in time.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• Donkey has no respect. He thinks he's a GOAT but he's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              I must be in the wrong thread, but I can't wait for the game tonight.

Need the raptors to make a point and show that Boston is over rated. I'm sick of all this talk about Boston. Honestly, what do they have? Their entire game plan is to hang on for dear life until the 4th then hope IT goes off and wins the game for them. That works in the regular season I guess, but it's not sustainable. The raptors are literally better than Boston at every single position 1 through 10 and likely better through the end of the bench too.

The only spot there might be some doubt is the Crowder vs Carroll, but Carroll started to really turn the corner leading up to the all star break.

Fckin Bawstin.
                              Fuck them and their draft picks gifted to them

Comment

• Man I've been waiting so long to put this here today:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X