No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna miss this game. Flying back from Florida tonight. Really hope the boys come out with the W.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Man I've been waiting so long to put this here today:

You're an asshole but this will at least finally drive that "A man like Putin..." song from John Oliver this week out of my head.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Can't make my ears bleed if I don't click on it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Can't make my ears bleed if I don't click on it.
          Just look at the thumbnail and you will hear it.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Is Tucker playing tonight?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Is Tucker playing tonight?
              Nah he's not

Comment

• Big week on deck with Boston, a back to back and the home and home against Washington
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Big week on deck with Boston, a back to back and the home and home against Washington
                  Shit can't get any bigger ECF-wise...holy shitters

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Big week on deck with Boston, a back to back and the home and home against Washington
                    Agreed. Huge week.

Comment

Huh... just googled her after not thinking about her since that song first came out... and she's actually still singing and, umm, kinda talented? Good for her! I guess she was just two years away from being two years away!

Comment

Good post. I realized I never got the chance to dislike that video.. just paid my due diligence.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          Huh... just googled her after not thinking about her since that song first came out... and she's actually still singing and, umm, kinda talented? Good for her! I guess she was just two years away from being two years away!
                          I wouldn't even put kinda talented, just listened to her cover of Katy Perry.. She's a good singer. Damn.

Comment

• A bit off topic...but re a recent Celtic...Kevin Garnett. Did anyone catch his interview with Kevin Mchale yesterday on the All-Star series of interviews? I caught the last few mins. and the guy had me a bit mesmerized. Briefly, it was just him & McHale sitting across from each other and this guy was as intense in the session (eyes abulge & gritting teeth) lol as he was on the court. There were a couple of good anecdotes/personal journey moments...and I plan on watching the entire thing.

Never was a big fan of his on court antics but I think I understand him better after that 10 mins.! The guy seems goal oreinted possessed and self motivated as hell.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              A bit off topic...but re a recent Celtic...Kevin Garnett. Did anyone catch his interview with Kevin Mchale yesterday on the All-Star series of interviews? I caught the last few mins. and the guy had me a bit mesmerized. Briefly, it was just him & McHale sitting across from each other and this guy was as intense in the session (eyes abulge & gritting teeth) lol as he was on the court. There were a couple of good anecdotes/personal journey moments...and I plan on watching the entire thing.

Never was a big fan of his on court antics but I think I understand him better after that 10 mins.! The guy seems goal oreinted possessed and self motivated as hell.

Oh yeah...he is/was just passionate as hell about the game!

Said this about Tucker but KG is one of those players you hate to play against but love to have on your team. Think of how Biz's energy would get his whole team going....now imagine a player that is HOF talent being at the center of it and actually leading your team. Before his last injury with the Celtics he was THE general of the team, that Celtic defence was awesome. I actually loved watching how gritty and physical they were with teams (that weren't us lol) and you had KG's adrenaline just firing up his team the entire time. Getting not only in the opponent's heads but getting his soldiers fighting tooth and nail too. I would LOVE to have a guy like that on our squad any day.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                A bit off topic...but re a recent Celtic...Kevin Garnett. Did anyone catch his interview with Kevin Mchale yesterday on the All-Star series of interviews? I caught the last few mins. and the guy had me a bit mesmerized. Briefly, it was just him & McHale sitting across from each other and this guy was as intense in the session (eyes abulge & gritting teeth) lol as he was on the court. There were a couple of good anecdotes/personal journey moments...and I plan on watching the entire thing.

You should watch Area 21. He's doing a pretty good job IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X