X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woooooooooooooow.

We still got a sizeable chance but man this blows

Comment

• I was so looking forward to this game. Now I have to watch 35 minutes of Cory. We better win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        He participated in the 3pt contest too smh...
        Maybe that's why he was so shit at it. But then he shot the ball very well at the actual All Star game so I don't know. I'm just going to be grateful that it's not a very serious injury that would keep him out for weeks on end.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Players get injured...nothing u can do...but then getting into the 3pt shooting contest...and then the game? wtf is that?

Was looking forward to the whole "new" team tonite.
          Last edited by Bendit; Fri Feb 24, 2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Maybe that's why he was so shit at it. But then he shot the ball very well at the actual All Star game so I don't know. I'm just going to be grateful that it's not a very serious injury that would keep him out for weeks on end.

Are we sure of that? I think it is a bit more nagging than that.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              We don't know that do we? He could have exacerbated the injury.

Comment

• PJ Tucker's playing so that's some good news.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  We don't know that do we? He could have exacerbated the injury.
                  You guys aren't helping lol. He probably did. I swear our coaching staff and our players are so dumb. Forever playing when injured and forever letting the players play when injured. This is an important stretch for us and Kyle knew that. Why would he play in the All Star game. Ugh!
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Really disappointed.in Lowry.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      PJ Tucker's playing so that's some good news.
                      Who cares. This soured up all the excitement. This team is NOTHING without Kyle. Absolutely nothing. Smh.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Really disappointed.in Lowry.
                        Agreed. He fucked up.

Comment

• I'm actually so pissed right now because I feel this could have been prevented. Welp, our chances of winning have dipped considerably. Ugh! Just thinking about Cory starting makes me want to throw up. This is going to be a mess.

Comment

• How long is he out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Why would this team not say anything about the Lowry injury? And then they let him play in the damn all star game. That's just stupid

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This is 100% on Lowry

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/835275328645959680
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X