Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Yeah when you get over his animated way of talking he actually gives great insight.
    I have struggled to get past it. Seems way to scattered which takes away from the insight.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If they knew he was injured and getting treatment, why did they let him play in the ASG? Sometimes you have to lay down the law for the player's own good.

Comment

• Yeah if he didn't tell the coaching staff there's no way they'd have known. He fucked up, I just hope hes not out more than 5 games

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          If they knew he was injured and getting treatment, why did they let him play in the ASG? Sometimes you have to lay down the law for the player's own good.
          He probably didn't tell them till after all star weekend. If they had known before they would have pulled him out lol

Comment

• Can't avoid injuries is the team's biggest downfall. Carroll, Patterson, Lowry. Lowry was healthy only in that Nets series. Same mistake over and over
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anyone know how long he's gonna be out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Anyone know how long he's gonna be out for?

17m
                Michael Grange‏ @michaelgrange
                Casey said Lowry will have more tests next week; injury not a one-day thing. No word how long he'll be out, but sounds like multiple games.

Comment

• Conspiracy theory: Brad Stevens convinced Lowry to play in the ASG just to fuck us over.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    17m
                    Michael Grange‏ @michaelgrange
                    Casey said Lowry will have more tests next week; injury not a one-day thing. No word how long he'll be out, but sounds like multiple games.
                    Kyle is such a retard.

Comment

• Cory can play the first 5 minutes, if he sucks then give him the hook and ride with Delon and FVV. We don't need mcdribbles to ruin our offensive flow and let Isaiah go off on us.

Comment

• My basketball boner has been killed
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We were supposed to have everyone healthy now ffs
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Also gotta wonder, if the team saw Kyle icing his wrist during the ASG, whether that affected our decision to keep CoJo.

Comment

• with Lowry out, we need Derozen to play at that MVP level he started the season off with.

Comment

• Breaking news Vince McMahon is pissed at Lowry
                                https://youtu.be/OnOruulNmNw

Comment

Working...
                                X