X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's gonna be injured in playoffs.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• His ass better be back for at LEAST one of the Washington games or then I'll be livid. If he doesn't play in either of those games we are gonna lose both and say goodbye to the 3rd seed
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• On the bright side we get to see more of Delon Wright aka pre injury Sean Livingston

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          He's gonna be injured in playoffs.
          He better not be! I'm tired of him forever going into the playoffs injured. It's getting ridiculous. I rather him rest that wrist as much as he needs to now if it means he will be healthy for the playoffs. Even if it means we stay 4th or 5th. Him being healthy in the playoffs is the most important thing
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            His ass better be back for at LEAST one of the Washington games or then I'll be livid. If he doesn't play in either of those games we are gonna lose both and say goodbye to the 3rd seed
            He's out for at least a month

Comment

He's out for at least a month
              Where the hell are you hearing this?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Also gotta wonder, if the team saw Kyle icing his wrist during the ASG, whether that affected our decision to keep CoJo.

Geez. I didn't even notice that? so why did he play again?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Where the hell are you hearing this?
                  Look at Raps history its always worse than what they say

Comment

• Fuck fuck shit fuck fuck
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Look at Raps history its always worse than what they say
                      Now that is very true. But a month seems a little extreme for a sore wrist. They said they will reevaluate him next week. I want to hear what the diagnosis is before guessing how long he'll be out for. But Raptors never let you know what the exact injury is so we probably will never know

Comment

• Damn. I hope this break has allowed Delon to get used to playing big minutes. I hope to see Joseph fall flat on his face just so we have a good PG play.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Great we can kiss home-court advantage and the 2/3 seeds goodbye. Potential for 2nd round exit against Cleveland now.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Damn. I hope this break has allowed Delon to get used to playing big minutes. I hope to see Joseph fall flat on his face just so we have a good PG play.
                            I would hope that if Kyle were playing but with Kyle out Cory needs to play well so we can win some games. Cause Casey is not going to completely take out Cory and play Delon and Van Vleet. No way.

Comment

• I want to see how we play tonight before I decide if we're completely fucked or not but it definitely isn't looking good.

Comment

• Weird thing is he played in the game after that shot of his wrist wrapped. He played fine. Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                                X