No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking forward to this game more than I have any other game in a long time. Now I'm mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• If kyle misses both Washington games you can kiss 3rd seed goodbye. This stretch was too important to be icing your wrists on the bench in a fucking all star game. Horrible.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This game could turn really ugly, I hope Delon or Cojo step up big here - what a fucking blow.

Comment

• Well still excited to see Ibaka and Tucker play. Hopefully this means Wright can finally break out and show what he is capable of.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
            Weird thing is he played in the game after that shot of his wrist wrapped. He played fine. Wtf?
            I don't think he was "fine"

Lowry's STUBBORNESS is going to cost us a top 3 spot. Fuck.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kyle is out..Really..Really..I would never question Kyle,but..lately his been about him self,especially when the team is loosing..so,don't know..it is boston and he did get punked by Isaiah Thomas last time,I'm just saying ..but coach did say,it's not a one game thing..however he went 2 all star game and he was fine there..so...hmmmmmm...lol..I'm just playin..hehe
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                If kyle misses both Washington games you can kiss 3rd seed goodbye. This stretch was too important to be icing your wrists on the bench in a fucking all star game. Horrible.
                Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Lowry and this team?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• the good news is we have two defensive PG's and their best offensive player is a PG so hopefully our defense wins us this game.
                  also I dont blame Lowry for playing in the ASG. History is gonna remember how many ASG he played in not how many times he lost to cleveland in the play-offs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    I don't think he was "fine"

Lowry's STUBBORNESS is going to cost us a top 3 spot. Fuck.
                    He was fine in the sense that he came back into the game after icing it and shot the ball well. That's why I thought nothing of it. I also was like he has a few days to rest so he should be fine. Clearly I was wrong
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• defence had better be amazing tonight. lowry, lowry, lowry....god damn this sucks

Comment

• If the raptors win, this is a a story but you can get past it. If they lose? Man...

I'm pissed. You go and make all these moves and you don't go extremely conservative in taking care of your best player?? Like, what's the point of all these moves if Lowry is out an extended period.

Fckin joke, poor player management, poor decision making from Kyle. I just hope the raptors don't continue their stumble. What a mess.

Please win.
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• I guess this explains his missed practice because of "travel issues". They were stalling.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            He was fine in the sense that he came back into the game after icing it and shot the ball well. That's why I thought nothing of it. I also was like he has a few days to rest so he should be fine. Clearly I was wrong
                            If you have to ice your wrist (that you injured previously) in an all-star game, you should not be playing in said all-star game. Period.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• whats the chance Delon starts? fuck I hope so anyways, otherwise, Cory's D had better be on point. IT goes off tonight and this will be an L.

Comment

• Keep the faith boys...Delon got us.

Well that's until Cory gets us buried into 20+pt deficit.

Comment

Working...
                                X