X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://nbastream.net/toronto-raptors-live-stream/

Got a stream for everyone.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Well it's time for DeRozan to prove his worth. Not paying him big bucks for nothin

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        So either we win and we can crow about beating Boston without our best player or we lose and everything is fucked
        Exactly
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Well it's time for DeRozan to prove his worth. Not paying him big bucks for nothin
          Agreed. DD has to play like a big time superstar. He doesn't have to worry about guarding anyone spectacular either so he should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• RAPTRORS lets WIN
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              So either we win and we can crow about beating Boston without our best player or we lose and everything is fucked
              Well us not being able to beat Boston without Lowry wouldn't really piss me off because Boston is a good team. It's more so the length of time he'll be out and the AMOUNT of games we will probably lose without him. Really hope he can be back by the Washington games but I highly doubt it and if he does he probably will be playing injured which I REALLY don't want. I rather lose those two games and have him healthy in the playoffs than have him come back early and then go into the playoffs injured.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well Kyle not playing makes tonight alot crappier..

Comment

• We're going to need 5 straight 30 point game Demar tonight.

Comment

• Good D!!!

Comment

• Very poor decision at this time of the year.

https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

"Lowry was icing wrist while warming up for 3pt competition, I'm told and on bench during game."

Comment

• Ibaka looking good so far, but Cory looks awful.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demar forcing it way too much.

Comment

• Stream anyone pleeease?!?!?

Comment

• Cory is horrible
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Ibaka looking good so far, but Cory looks awful.
                                Atrocious

Comment

Working...
                                X