Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share the basketball, that's all I want from Derozan

Comment

• Ppl stull shitting on DeRozan eh? he literally is the only one making something happen on offense.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        How long till we can start Tucker?
        Let's pray by end of game.

Comment

• Team has been great with Tucker on the floor

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            PJ and Serge have both been fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            And this is why I said I could care less about them. They are playing as well as anyone could expect and we are still getting dominated. Kyle IS the raptors and as long as he's not here we aren't beating good teams. Not with Casey as the coach. I'm glad they have both been as advertised though
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ppl stull shitting on DeRozan eh? he literally is the only one making something happen on offense.
              He should be the only one making things happen, but he needs to move the ball more, not look to shoot every time. At least it wasn't as bad in the second quarter.

Comment

• Considering Tucker was on a flight at 9:30 this morning and he went thru the same protocol as Ibaka when he sat he's fucking serious.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  He should be the only one making things happen, but he needs to move the ball more, not look to shoot every time. At least it wasn't as bad in the second quarter.
                  Agreed. He definitely had a better 2q. Now if we can only get JV involved...

Comment

• Let DeRozan run the point on offense and just have him spam screens with JV and Serge. Let Powell go at IT on the other end.

Comment

• Wizards down 11 with 3.mins left to go.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Let DeRozan run the point on offense and just have him spam screens with JV and Serge. Let Powell go at IT on the other end.
                        I honestly want to see a DD NP PJT PP SI lineup

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Team has been great with Tucker on the floor
                          For sure.

Not only a big addition but a MASSIVE SUBTRACTION of Carroll.

He is truly AWFUL on defence, he either...

a) blown by
                          b) doesn't double but sags over so much that he's really guarding nobody and is too slow to get back in position

Which leads to....

a) a wide open shot
                          b) back to the first option A, a blow by

Either way it's an incredibly easy bucket for whoever Carroll guards OR he causes our defence to collapse and there of course will be someone else wide open.

Carroll is by far the biggest reason on court we look as bad as we do at times.

Comment

• Ugly O and ugly D so far.....

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              I honestly want to see a DD NP PJT PP SI lineup
                              Probably not tonight, Bawsten is just so short.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                wow bullshit call on powell - these refs i swear fucking stupid.
                                Dont forget Bill Spooner screwed us game 7 vs Brooklyn 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X