Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    After Delon's last game before the break, some people would be having aneurysms if Fred was the second PG off the bench instead of Delon.
    LOL Im glad hes playing like shit just for this reason. People were really getting ridiculous with the delon love
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• casey does it again.

Comment

• DC to Mark Jones "we were a little discombobulated " referring to new players. Does that install confidence?

Comment

• Bebe has no need to play this game. I love the guy but please stop playing him in these kinds of lineups

Comment

• This fucking lineup suck!!! Get them out casey before its too late!!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              like, how the fuck can you tell me this guy deserves minutes over JV. fucking casey.
              We will never know because nobody will ask Casey these questions.

Comment

• How come we never run cutters once in a while? Like almost never.

Comment

• Casey is losing us this game

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    How come we never run cutters once in a while? Like almost never.
                    because kyle and demar and cory can't hit cutters.

honestly i think the best guy on our team at hitting cutters might be Bebe ffs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      like, how the fuck can you tell me this guy deserves minutes over JV. fucking casey.
                      Lol Cant rebound and cant guard his man. Casey HAS to go
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Omgggg powell come on
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Put JV instead of BEBE, he is a fucking tree being pushed by the wind out there!

Comment

• I hope Serge is ready to start leading the league in minutes!

Comment

• Why is Bebe getting significant minutes?

Comment

• Don't think you guys should worry about tax room next season as long as Casey's here. Lowry and Ibaka won't bother staying. or even if they do if i'm JV i'm getting my agent to get me the fuck out of here.

Comment

Working...
                                X