X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    17, as did Norm.
    Thx.

We came back from that dump first half to win by 10! That was impressive. We just deflated Boston

Comment

• Tucker is a one TOUGH motherfucker. I love that guy. Please retire a Raptor.

Also, what a difference having a great rim protector like Ibaka makes eh??

That was the BEST defensive game i've seen all year.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
        Totally. 96 minutes available between the 2 big spots. In theory that's 32 each for JV, Serge, and PPat, not accounting for any minutes at the 4 for Carroll or Tucker. Bebe should only play when there's an injury or foul trouble.
        Agreed. Hopefully this game shows Casey that as well
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          OKC had Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka and couldnt win scary... friggin Miami.
          Those 4 really didn't play long together and were pretty young.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            OKC had Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka and couldnt win scary... friggin Miami.
            Crazy. Even Green was solid early on his career.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Those 4 really didn't play long together and were pretty young.
              True but if they had stayed together today damn!

Comment

• Man take it in how this was the first GAME and LOWRY was not even playing

This team can get far
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Say what you want about JV vs DMC but no one saw PJ eating pats mins

Comment

• Holy shit PJ tucker's impact on the game was undeniable
                    WHAT A GREAT GAME HOLY SHIT

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Tucker is a one TOUGH motherfucker. I love that guy. Please retire a Raptor.

Also, what a difference having a great rim protector like Ibaka makes eh??

That was the BEST defensive game i've seen all year.
                      Its crazy. You add in two tough defensive minded guys and look what happens. As you said, this is the best we've looked on defence by far this season. By far.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Once this team gels, look out. Lowry was hurt, JV, Powell and Patterson couldn't even get on the floor in the 4th quarter. Masai is a boss. This team is stacked.

Comment

• Tucker is amazing. No wonder Phoenix wanted a 1st. Masai with another heist

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Say what you want about JV vs DMC but no one saw PJ eating pats mins
                            He's on a minute restriction

Comment

• What's a Ross? I only know about a Tucker. That's about it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Seriously.

Not sure why Ainge is doing half measures with Horford.

I'm just glad so far so good....just fearing that off season WOJO ATOMIC BOMB that Celts have signed "X" player and traded for Paul George AND Jimmy Butler.

Comment

Working...
                                X