• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    He's on a minute restriction
    worked out well for us in this case.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Its crazy. You add in two tough defensive minded guys and look what happens. As you said, this is the best we've looked on defence by far this season. By far.
      It was all Tucker man. His attitude carried on. It does help a lot having Ibaka and letting him switch on the guards.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        What's a Ross? I only know about a Tucker. That's about it
        Ross was very volatile... at least if Tucker has a bad night, he'll be gritty enough for us, unlike T Ross who would disappear.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Tucker is amazing. No wonder Phoenix wanted a 1st. Masai with another heist

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          Up to PHX to do something with an extra 2nd round pick in 2017 and 2018

*trade it to Philly*

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            True but if they had stayed together today damn!
            Yeah. Even with Lebron, Wade and Bosh. If those 4 played longer when they were entering their prime, I could see a couple of rings. Westbrook improved his decision making, KD is KD, Ibaka improved his shooting and Harden improved tremendously.

Comment

• Let's hope tonight kick stars a turn around for Joseph as well. His struggles have been a big part of the Raptors slide; if he rounds back into form then it's a major plus.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Tucker is a one TOUGH motherfucker. I love that guy. Please retire a Raptor.

Also, what a difference having a great rim protector like Ibaka makes eh??

That was the BEST defensive game i've seen all year.
                In agreement. Hopefully more to come.

Comment

• Who says you can't win every trade

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Seriously.

Not sure why Ainge is doing half measures with Horford.

I'm just glad so far so good....just fearing that off season WOJO ATOMIC BOMB that Celts have signed "X" player and traded for Paul George AND Jimmy Butler.
                    I guess they believe they can get a future star in the draft + sign one this summer.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      What's a Ross? I only know about a Tucker. That's about it
                      I think it's a player on NBA2K?!

Tucker is about dat life! Such a good pick up, I'm not sure if we'll even be able to afford him after these Playoffs but damn do I ever want to keep him and Ibaka. Sorry but time to trade Corey and JV to clear space lol

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Seriously.

Not sure why Ainge is doing half measures with Horford.

I'm just glad so far so good....just fearing that off season WOJO ATOMIC BOMB that Celts have signed "X" player and traded for Paul George AND Jimmy Butler.
                        you know what, it is as it is. We gotta do our thing and if the Celtics can't get to the ECF in 2020 with those picks or and All-Star trade, we gotta know that we "organically" made it to ECF or Finals

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          everyone was good except bebe and wright (who is just in over his head).
                          Wright got that deer in lights look to him with the big game. not a good sign. he's got the tools. kid needs confidence. Bebe is regressing a bit. The kid needs more ambition.

Comment

• that was a delicious second half. Wouldn't have won that game without Tucker or Ibaka, especially Tucker's D in the 4th. Great game from Cory too. Nice to shut that yipper yapper Isiah Thomas the F' up.

Comment

• Yo, let's keep this streak going!
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So FANTASTIC game all around. Every player.

Even Bebe. Managed to be a great cheerleader for the club. Fantastic W

Comment

Working...
                                X