Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Lowry is good defensively when he focuses on that end. Hopefully Ibaka and Tucker can get him to do that.
    Can't happen every game....he has to pick his spots/games too possibly. Why? He expends too much energy handling the ball and scoring. And he is played too much. But he stirs the team. With the new guys Casey should figure out a way to compensate for Lowry when he isn't upto it.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

2 Easy

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Cover up? Wristgate.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          No it was also ibaka, seems he's being overshadowed. He was amazing defensively and hit timely shots.

The two of them seem to habe woken up Cojo as well. I've come to accept that jv may not be a part of this run like he was last year. It may not matter. It seems our identity may haven taken a 180 pivot today
          Yea, it's pretty obvious JV isn't part of the core anymore. He should have really been traded at the deadline.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Typical of him..

Comment

• Comment

• Smh

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/835342217971630080
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Yea, it's pretty obvious JV isn't part of the core anymore. He should have really been traded at the deadline.
                  He may have to be dealt in the offseason due to cap/tax considerations, but I'm very happy he's still on the roster for this year's playoffs.

Comment

• "me me me".

pretty disappointing.

Comment

• Wright is not ready. Hope lowry is back soon
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        It as a team effort. Best team defence I've seen this team play. First game together and they seemed in synch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They say defense is infectious... and I wholeheartedly agree. The defensive effort from Cory and DeMar tonight was eye-popping.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What day of the week is the game? Smh at least put the same effort in as we saw from the guys lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just gonna ignore all that Lowry nonsense. Nothing can ruin tonight

Comment

• Cleveland where you at

Comment

Working...
                                X