Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    No Cory sucks

I was called Cory as a kid by one of my friends Mom's.... every time she saw me for years. I know you were joking, but seriously.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• What a fantastic game. DeMar was great, even early in with his misses he was aggressive and really driving the offence. Great game from him. Joseph was very good too, nice to see, and Wright I thought did pretty well in spite of the team struggling with him out there. Ibaka and Tucker were a joy to watch, and it was sure nice to have Pat back. Carroll looks rejuvenated next to a real PF too, as expected. Really good defence in this one.

The small ball looks were good, and heavy in this one, but BOS is a small ball team, so don't project this out to a regular rotation. That said, I do like closing the game out with a quick defensive lineup when the C (in this case Ibaka) is an offensive threat, and the lineup can rebound (Tucker really helps with that). When JV did play, I thought he did a pretty good job defending in space on PnR's with Thomas, only getting beat twice (once for an open three when he sagged, once on the hesitation move for the and one layup) - otherwise, he did a solid job contesting, rotating and recovering. Real PF's next to him help. Broadcast was mentioning suppressed numbers with little early involvement, but his game was still projected to 14 and 12 (on 8 shots) and +8 per 36 even with him missing FT's.

The guy who really looked out of place in this one was BeBe. If Ibaka is going to keep playing this well, and Tucker is going to take so many PF minutes, I'd be looking to give JV all of BeBe's minutes. Just isn't really bringing anything to those lineups that we don't have a better version of elsewhere. So let JV run out 8 minutes in the 1st, 6 to start the 2nd, 8 in the 3rd and 4 to start the 4th. Close both halves with Ibaka/PP or Ibaka/Tucker. Just give JV BeBe's 11 minutes in this one and he ends up with 29.

Also, I find it hilarious and awesome that Boston got to go into this crucial game with the Raptors integrating two new guys (one who hasn't slept in like, two days) AND missing Kyle Lowry and still found a way to lose to what is clearly a superior team. I'm officially not worried at all about seeing these guys in the playoffs. Said that after the last game and this one really reinforced that.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Also, I find it hilarious and awesome that Boston got to go into this crucial game with the Raptors integrating two new guys (one who hasn't slept in like, two days) AND missing Kyle Lowry and still found a way to lose to what is clearly a superior team. I'm officially not worried at all about seeing these guys in the playoffs. Said that after the last game and this one really reinforced that.
        Agreed. I'm more worried about Washington than Boston. Isaiah is basically their whole offense, contain him and Boston won't go far. Crowder and Smart hit some crazy shots too.

Comment

• I don't know how I feel about people sharing win streaks
          OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Agreed. I'm more worried about Washington than Boston. Isaiah is basically their whole offense, contain him and Boston won't go far. Crowder and Smart hit some crazy shots too.
            The ideal is probably that WAS ends up in 4th, leaving them and the Cavs to have a battle royale hopefully for 7 games leaving LBJ beat up heading into the ECFs, and Toronto and BOS end up 2/3 with us having a decent shot of advancing against them. The cart is certainly before the horse on that one though.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• PJ Tucker needs to start with Patterson and Ibaka.

He's like our Draymond minus the 3pt shooting....just incredible perimeter defence, enforcer and a leader/voice on the court.

I hope it wasn't just that game but I love the way Tucker brings it!

Comment

• Last game Portland started the front court of Harkless-Vonleh-Nurkic.

Vonleh has been starting at PF often lately for them and Nurkic is the C for them.

Aminu missed their last game with a knee injury too, so if he's out then that is a decent boost as he's probably their best defender.

McCollum and Lillard are the offence. CoJo worries me in this matchup.

Raps are the better team but as we saw before the ASG break that doesn't matter if you don't show up and take care of business. Time for this team to get into playoff mode. 2nd half vs Boston is a great starting point.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    No Cory sucks
                    First team all defense.

Cody73 wrote: View Post

I was called Cory as a kid by one of my friends Mom's.... every time she saw me for years. I know you were joking, but seriously.
                    I think she wanted the co D!!!!

No?

Comment

• Hopefully 2pat stays healthy. He was productive while being on a minute restriction. Delon looked a little frustrated a times.

Comment

• Boston has to worry about getting out the first round before thinking about us. I could see a team like Detroit beating them in the first round. Overated.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Boston has to worry about getting out the first round before thinking about us. I could see a team like Detroit beating them in the first round. Overated.

Celtics are a fool's gold team being coached way up by Brad Stevens.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully 2pat stays healthy. He was productive while being on a minute restriction. Delon looked a little frustrated a times.
                            The spacing with pp Ibaka was great. The corner 3 from Pat was smooth in the 3rd qt(?). Often DD gives Pat broken play passes that he has to force an awkward contested shot. the pnpop with DD/Ibaka and Pat in the corner is an actual play.
                            These guys are gonna save Caseys job again.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Celtics are a fool's gold team being coached way up by Brad Stevens.
                              Let the excuses for Brad begin. On route for his very possible 3rd straight first round exit.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Let the excuses for Brad start. On route for his very possible 3rd straight first round exit.
                                Your dislike of Stevens is strangely strong.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X