No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Demar progress to an elite offensive player makes you think that if he puts in the time, he could be an above average defender.

Comment

• terrible call

Comment

• JV looks darker

Comment

• Looks like Serge was given TRoss' role card on offence.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Looks like Serge was given TRoss' role card on offence.
            Well I mean, they were traded for each other so it makes sense
            OG is our king

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Seeing Demar progress to an elite offensive player makes you think that if he puts in the time, he could be an above average defender.
              Hopefully PJ can work him and teach him how to be a better defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Portland looks good to me. I guess the west can really fuck you over because that record makes no sense
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yup, JV with the tan!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Portland looks good to me. I guess the west can really fuck you over because that record makes no sense
                    Crazy that Lillard has never been an all star.

Comment

• Are the Blazers playing good D or does this offense just suck? Can't tell

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Are the Blazers playing good D or does this offense just suck? Can't tell
                        The offence just sucks as usual lol. Our D needs to step up though. We either aren't getting stops or are fouling.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I see Myles Leonard has dumped the pre xmas haircut.....He still sucks but at least you can't ridicule the haircut
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Portland looks good to me. I guess the west can really fuck you over because that record makes no sense
                            They had Lillard injured for a bit, then Evan Turner got injured though before he was not fitting that well, Meyer Leonard was not as good, bunch of players dipped after their extensions

Comment

• Don't love lack of focus and energy.

Comment

• Omg derozan...

Comment

Working...
                                X