Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Doesn't matter how well JV plays. In Caseys mind, he can't play D. If we are giving up too many points, he's the first man out.
    Its aggravating because Bebe can't play defense either. At least JV gives you offense.

Comment

• JV is 3 for 3 and has only played 8 minutes. Bebe has played 10 minutes. WTF?

Comment

• With Ibaka and Tucker here Bebe should never see the court again. He's too damn soft and zero offensive threat.

Comment

• wtf we're getting out rebounded?????

Comment

• Fuck take that 3 lol!

Comment

• JV thought about it hahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Im starting to think Kyle means as much to our team as he does because he helps make up for Casey's idiotic lineups. If Kyle was in there with those shitty lineups we would probably be ahead lol
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• isn't this sad, it took a Carroll to make an inside pass to JV. christ!

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                    wtf we're getting out rebounded?????
                    Bebe donating rebounds every game

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Im starting to think Kyle means as much to our team as he does because he helps make up for Casey's idiotic lineups. If Kyle was in there with those shitty lineups we would probably be ahead lol
                      Kyle has to make up for Casey's lack of offensive scheme. that's why he keeps playing 2 PG and 3 PG line ups the other day. he hopes those guys will come up with something!

Comment

• Good effort by Jv

Comment

• That JV three would have been wet.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            we were what, even or -1 with JV? How'd fucking bebe do? lmao casey.
                            Just waiting for him to draw up another play on the wrong side of the court in a game 7.

Comment

• Jv looks mad. I love it

He keeps eyeing down Casey every time he scores lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Understand if we want to bench JV for Ibaka or Patterson but Bebe should never get his minutes again.

He was a band aid but band aids also only have a certain lifespan.

Not to mention him and Bruno can be a deadly combination of cheerleading at the end of the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X