Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    Carroll has been good since the Hornets game.
    been great the last 6 games, but they choked those past games away

Comment

• If Carroll is rounding into form right before the playoffs, oh yes
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bebe needs to get his head checked

Comment

• Wonder how casey is going to defend himself when he plays JV for 6 minutes in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Good finish to the half.

Comment

• Bebe is the new Siakam.

Comment

• Doing a 20-30 page report on the Interment and Deportation of Japanese Canadians/Americans... Any Tips?
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Understand if we want to bench JV for Ibaka or Patterson but Bebe should never get his minutes again.

He was a band aid but band aids also only have a certain lifespan.

Not to mention him and Bruno can be a deadly combination of cheerleading at the end of the bench.
                  Exactly. I have zero problems with JV losing minutes to Ibaka or Patterson. I have said this a million times but Bebe needs to stop seeing the floor at this point. Or if you are going to play him it needs to be for very short stretches. He's fine in small doses but when you have him out there playing extended minutes that's when we're fucked.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ibaka is like a slightly slower Biyombo, but with better hands and a bit more talent

Comment

• Perhaps the biggest thing JV has over Bebe is his screens. Bebe sets weak screens, whereas JV's screens get our guards so open.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• #BenchBebe
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Wonder how casey is going to defend himself when he plays JV for 6 minutes in the 2nd half.
                          If JV is on the bench for Ibaka then he won't have to. If he's out for Bebe then....
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh what do you know jv can actually play defense when he's not paired with our worst defensive bigs. Hmmm what a surprise.

Comment

• Bebe doesn't need to play much. If JV needs rest or is playing bad Serge and Patterson should be on.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                Wonder how casey is going to defend himself when he plays JV for 6 minutes in the 2nd half.
                                More like: if he plays Bebe more than JV is the question everyone should be asking

Comment

Working...
                                X