Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what, Detroit might have a chance

Comment

• I'll be shocked if JV comes back this season. He's done here.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Man Serge's defence is so good. Im sooo happy we got him and Tucker. This is great
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Yep he's clearly done. He now has the smallest role since his rookie year. They had a big plodder in, and Casey didn't budge. He went small first.
          honestly. JV is going to be somewhere else, and he is going to kill it. thing is Casey has to help Masai get value for JV. if he sits on bench we ain't getting crap for him. That egghead Casey also cost us picks in that 2012 draft. We stank that year, yet he didn't throw games to get higher picks. IMO Lillard could've been ours.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Demar

33 points 6 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals and a block

9/16 fg 15/16 ft

Wow. We take it for granted, but he's been amazing the last two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Can't wait for Lowry to get back. I'd rather not have DD get run to the ground and be burn out in the playoffs
            OG is our king

Comment

• LOL "Ibaka to the Future" with the Back to the Future font lol

Comment

• This was a win but oh man you can see the problems we're gonna have in playoffs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  JV should win the teammate of the year award. who else in the nba is shit on for no reason by his coach as much without making a single peep?
                  You can't argue with results though. That closing lineup is sick. I love jv as much as the next guy but I love winning more.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• How good is Ibaka though? damn. And how about Cory's defence? first Kemba, then IT, now Lillard.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      I'll be shocked if JV comes back this season. He's done here.
                      This isnt Defence Ball.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I love the team first but if I'm JV I ask for a trade this summer. If you can't have him in there to defend Nurkic, after shooting 7/8 with 7 boards in 22 minutes then why should he even be here?
                        He really should, it would make things less awkward for everyone.
                        We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• going to watch Boston's feed, wanna taste the tears

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            How good is Ibaka though? damn. And how about Cory's defence? first Kemba, then IT, now Lillard.
                            Ibaka is looking more and more like our starting small ball C though.

#STILLLOOKINGFORASTARTINGPF

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                              honestly. JV is going to be somewhere else, and he is going to kill it. thing is Casey has to help Masai get value for JV. if he sits on bench we ain't getting crap for him. That egghead Casey also cost us picks in that 2012 draft. We stank that year, yet he didn't throw games to get higher picks. IMO Lillard could've been ours.
                              What are you on about? Casey trying to win games at all times? Lol
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                going to watch Boston's feed, wanna taste the tears
                                Careful before you get a *finger gun pointed at you*

Comment

Working...
                                X