Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Actually 4K is a high end television rich people can afford lol
    Dude. Not really. And don't mean to come off as a douche, but 55" 4K Samsung was 849 at Costco. I'm betraying my age, but I bought a 32" Sony trinatron in 1996 for $1600. Tv's are fucking cheap now

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      Raptors Republic

You're Welcome
      Nope

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Raptors Republic

You're Welcome
        I thought you were banned. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I thought you were banned. lol.
          Banned from creating game threads I believe
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            I love the team first but if I'm JV I ask for a trade this summer. If you can't have him in there to defend Nurkic, after shooting 7/8 with 7 boards in 22 minutes then why should he even be here?
            It's fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Missed the second half but with JVs strong play in the first half I was hoping he would get some more burn especially as the Blazers play Nurkic and Leonard. What was I thinking..

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                JV should win the teammate of the year award. who else in the nba is shit on for no reason by his coach as much without making a single peep?
                100%. Guy has the best atitude.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/s...18541094666242

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  i don't know if anyone mentioned yet. But just click embed tweet on the tweet and you can post it directly in the forum. Its annoying having to go look at Twitter.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/s...18541094666242

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    ^^Masai is the Messiah. We already know.

Comment

• One thing that I don't recall being mentioned. At the end of the second (or third, not 100% sure), Raptors had set up for the typical Demar iso to end the frame, but as he started his approach to the paint, he dished it to Delon who had a reasonably easy lay-up. At the time Demar passed, he had a defender in proximity, but wasn't really under duress.

Comment

• Yay! Another win!

Strong play by JV in his short minutes was actually pretty key to the win. +6 in 22 minutes, in a 6 point win. No idea how he's not getting more minutes. Because Casey knew he wasn't playing down the stretch. He could definitely have played him to start the 4th (though Poeltl did well, I definitely thought JV should have checked in at the very least when Nurkic did - my issue is that Poeltl is hit and miss and many nights will struggle, and BeBe has definitely been struggling of late). You know how I know he planned not to play him? Casey left that starting unit out for way too long in the third. He wanted to get JV his minutes, because he knew as soon as he sat him, he was done. And frankly leaving them out so long bit the team as towards the end every player on the court had been playing for 9-10 minutes straight and everyone was a step slow. The bench pulled it out (taking advantage when Lillard is not there to score is pretty key against the Blazers) but still a strange, but telling, choice.

Dwane, if you are going to plan ahead to have Ibaka/Pat or Ibaka/Tucker close, give JV some minutes to start the 2nd and 4th. It's really not that hard.

Anyway, POR sucks and the Raptors sans their best player are just better than them. Nice efforts from Cory, Ibaka, DD again, though the guards were definitely sloppy in stretches tonight. Pat solid again. BeBe once again a disaster. I'm not seeing the need for the 4th big if you are already playing JV, Ibaka, Pat with bonus minutes from Tucker at the 4.

I'll take it. Now to crush the Knicks and prep for WAS with a full head of steam (Lowry back for those two WAS games would be nice).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• +10 missed free throws by him

6 point loss and he blew 12 freebies. Gah

Comment

• Re the big rotation, they need to figure out the three-man rotation with JV, Ibaka and Patterson. Sadly, the 6 games in 10 days won't help with that.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Banned from creating game threads I believe
                              it's still my streak, I called it when we were losing
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Really interesting to see some pure bench units getting extended minutes right now with Lowry out, especially since some of these guys were 3rd stringers prior to trades/injuries. Delon/Powell/Tucker/Patterson/Poeltl etc. showed some real potential, challenging to score but excellent on defence. Mostly it's good to see the young guys handling things themselves rather than just playing off of DD/Lowry, because if there are some luxury tax casualties this summer then a couple of these young guys may have to step up next year. Looks good.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X