Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    it's still my streak, I called it when we were losing
    You also called it when you were starting game threads. If you just call it all the time, and once it works out, it doesn't mean it's your streak, it means you are irrelevant.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

You also called a 10 game winstreak which didn't work out. You lost your credibility

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        It's not a good sign when Noah's contract looks horrible for this year, then you realise he has another 3 years at 18 million per year left on it after this season. Typical Knicks.
        I really agree with this statement the poor man has been hampered by bad health for quite awhile while. I really do not understand how Phil Jackson is still employed besides drafting well in the bill fellows case he has taken on some veteran players that are have chronic health issues

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Really interesting to see some pure bench units getting extended minutes right now with Lowry out, especially since some of these guys were 3rd stringers prior to trades/injuries. Delon/Powell/Tucker/Patterson/Poeltl etc. showed some real potential, challenging to score but excellent on defence. Mostly it's good to see the young guys handling things themselves rather than just playing off of DD/Lowry, because if there are some luxury tax casualties this summer then a couple of these young guys may have to step up next year. Looks good.
          Norms been struggling, Delon and yak are green, Pat's been hurt and Tucker is new. Yes, they're not an offensive Juggernaut but there's some potential there.

Comment

1. This is Cody's streak.
            2. Predicting something doesn't mean you take credit for it. The weatherperson doesn't cause blizzards.
            3. If you end up jinxing us I propose that all bad predictions from here on out be known as an "Abbas"

As in I thought La La Land would win Best Picture but I totally Abbased it

You're welcome

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              1. This is Cody's streak.
              2. Predicting something doesn't mean you take credit for it. The weatherperson doesn't cause blizzards.
              3. If you end up jinxing us I propose that all bad predictions from here on out be known as an "Abbas"

As in I thought La La Land would win Best Picture but I totally Abbased it

You're welcome
              Hey buddy, don't you dare disrespect the survivor like that again.
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Stop talking about freaking win streaks.

Comment

• Are we really arguing about who's streak this is? lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't know what this means.

Comment

• In other news if we beat the Knicks and Wizards this may qualify as the most satisfying streak in Raptors history.

Raptor Enemies/Archnemeses:

Hornets - W
                        Celtics - W
                        Knicks
                        Wizards

Would just need a win over the Bulls to really be perfect. But since we don't play them again till late March, that would require us to win 15 games in a row.

Who doesn't love a challenge?

Comment

Please change your name to "Jabroni"
                          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Norms been struggling, Delon and yak are green, Pat's been hurt and Tucker is new. Yes, they're not an offensive Juggernaut but there's some potential there.
                            Delon will be out of the rotation once Kyle comes back.

Joseph with Norm/Tucker/PPat/Bebe or Yak seems like a disaster waiting to happen but I'd love to see Kyle in there with that bench lineup. With PJ and Norm in there with him it allows us to hide Kyle really well defensively so he can save his energy for helping the offense

Comment

• Anyone know when Lowry is excepted to be back?

is he still practicing with the team?

Sorry, my source is at Dubai right now on vacation
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Anyone know when Lowry is excepted to be back?

is he still practicing with the team?

Sorry, my source is at Dubai right now on vacation
                                He isn't practicing from what I know and he's listed as day to day. His tests came back negative so that's good news. Hopefully he can come back for at least one of the Washington games but I also don't want him to rush back if he's not 100% pain free.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X