No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still laughing at all the Knicks "big three" talk.

It's their inexplicable arrogance that makes me hate them more than the Celtics.

Comment

• I thot this game was on Wednesday !!

Small wictories boys. My monday night just got 100 times better.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Some superteam the knicks turned out to be...haha

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
          Some superteam the knicks turned out to be...haha
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I swear Phil Jackson can't even get himself fired.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Lol I havent been around gameday threads in a while. Man, you guys have really stepped up your meme/gif game. Im impressed 😅

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Wins matter, but if a GM feels as though the coach is holding the team back (which I think some posters here think Casey is), it's been shown that the GM will make a change regardless.

Blatt got fired after leading the Cavs to the finals and being in first place the following year.

McHale got fired 11 games into the season after having won 56 games the year prior.

Mark Jackson got fired in the summer after having won 51 games.
                  Yes, we all know this (the bolded). This is why i believe Masai believes that Casey isn't just some scrub like some posters here seem to think. Your post actually proves my point.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Just imagine if we didn't trade for Ibaka and signed Scola again...

Would be an upgrade over Siakam and Sullinger.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      We need to upgrade our cheerleader?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        There is no evidence of this. Of course, one player is essentially in the D-League and the other not on the team at all, so that's a low bar you've got.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Still laughing at all the Knicks "big three" talk.

It's their inexplicable arrogance that makes me hate them more than the Celtics.

And then they have jokers like these pumping their tires...have another laff...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            Yes, we all know this (the bolded). This is why i believe Masai believes that Casey isn't just some scrub like some posters here seem to think. Your post actually proves my point.
                            Most here think Casey is a middling coach in a league where teams winning the championship usually have a top 5 coach. Very few honestly think Casey is a scrub.

I find it funny that a couple posters get super defensive and bring the discussion to Casey as soon as one or two people comment on Stevens being a good coach. Do they realize Brad Stevens being a good coach and their belief in Casey as a good coach are not necessarily mutually exclusive opinions?

The consensus that Stevens is quite a good coach is virtually unanimous, and I'm not talking at all about RR. It's a weird thing to argue against.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure the 'A.' Stands for assclown

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

I always wonder if any of the three people behind that desk realize they don't have their jobs due to basketball smarts.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X