Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No defense Jennings.

Comment

• Tonight's drinking game: Take a drink every time the broadcast crew talks about Lowry's absence after tipoff (halftime exempted)

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Tonight's drinking game: Take a drink every time the broadcast crew talks about Lowry's absence after tipoff (halftime exempted)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Well, Masai, the last time we saw kyle lowry playing basketball was I'm an east all star jersey, jacking up 30 multi colored basketballs. Then you guys lied and said he missed practice cause of travel issues. Then he's day to day with "no regrets" Now he's aiming to return for the playoffs. And also expecting you guys to give 35 million dollars a year.

Yeah, nothing to see here.
          Clearly trying to take the heat off of Kyle but I don't think it's going to work. He's too important to the team and it's not like he's a young guy fighting for playing time, so he didn't want to disclose an injury.

I get that sometimes people make honest mistakes but the timing on this over the all-star break is incredibly suspicious and it certainly looks like he downplayed it to play in that stupid game.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            I'm pretty sure I'd blow way over even PJ's record already.

Too soon?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              At least spell it right if you are going to use me as an example.......I called you out on your attempt to call us out. You were wrong. We never said Stevens was a bad coach. You made that up. Why would i let you get away with it?
              Really trying to avoid he said/she said, but I never said what you're claiming. Go back to the OP.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Clearly trying to take the heat off of Kyle but I don't think it's going to work. He's too important to the team and it's not like he's a young guy fighting for playing time, so he didn't want to disclose an injury.

I get that sometimes people make honest mistakes but the timing on this over the all-star break is incredibly suspicious and it certainly looks like he downplayed it to play in that stupid game.
                Watching Tim and Sid, they had a truly lucid point on this.

MU can't public rip Kyle. No gain at the org level. Privately they can light him up and press Andy Miller.

My take is this might not manifest as dollars but more organizational control over his contract which could longterm help the Raptors steer all kinds affects. Training/Conditioning Media/Community etcetera

Comment

• I don't say when I'm hurt..

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    1. This is Cody's streak.
                    2. Predicting something doesn't mean you take credit for it. The weatherperson doesn't cause blizzards.
                    3. If you end up jinxing us I propose that all bad predictions from here on out be known as an "Abbas"

As in I thought La La Land would win Best Picture but I totally Abbased it

You're welcome
                    Abbas you son of a burro

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I don't say when I'm hurt..

It's about the fact he was I'm enough pain to keep it wrapped in ice at a showcase exhibition!!!!
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Abbas you son of a burro
                        We got abbased AF
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is it May yet?

Comment

• NO PORZINGIS ---- Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! ??

Comment

• mentioned this in the DeMar thread. They've got to watch DeRozan's minutes tonight and going forward. It's Powell time.

Comment

• One game at a time. Come on guys
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X