Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Great game. D is getting better and better. Need 2 halves against the Wizards though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the double-digit first half deficits need to stop. Can't win it in the second half against everybody.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Holy shit are u kidding me right now? smh
      uh, not really? it wasn't really a great shot. low percentage. but it's not like we were going to get a better one, so good on him.

when I say it was lucky i mean it didn't have a great chance of going in, statistically. do you guys not realize you're just railing against basically population-sized samples?

Comment

• Game #60 Raptors @ Knicks Monday February 27, 2017, 7 PM EST @ MSG

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Just to repost this one.

Paul George and Butler would eat ISO Derozan alive

Lol
        Lol okay

If the 2 best defenders in the east are the only ones who can guard him. That derozan fella must be pretty good !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          When are people who complain about the Raptors running an iso for DeMar to win the game going to realise that 90% of the NBA run isos on the last possession? And appreciate that Casey was at least smart enough to draw up a play to get DeMar going against Rose rather than Lance Thomas?
          Exactly.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Every game is going to be up and down, grind it out until the end. Not going to be fun until Lowry comes back.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              uh, not really? it wasn't really a great shot. low percentage. but it's not like we were going to get a better one, so good on him.

when I say it was lucky i mean it didn't have a great chance of going in, stastically. do you guys not realize you're just railing against basically population-sized samples?
              I liked the shot. DeRozan always destroys PGs because they can't bother his shot

Comment

• Without Lowry you take any win you can get. He's the only one that can get the Raptors to play with decent BBIQ. So we wait till he gets back
                OG is our king

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Derozan was on Lee, Melo was Turker's man lol
                  who is Turker?

Comment

• I have watched that Demar shot like 10 times now and NOTHING about that shot was a good shot. Rose guarded that amazing. Demar was just that good tonight. But 8 out of 10 times he would miss that. Also Rose was just too short. If a taller guy was on him like Butler it would be a wrap. Sorry for being a downer but this offence needs a lot of help lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      DeMar drops 37 on better than 50% shooting, leads in rebounds, hits the game winner and people are complaining. Saves a shit performance from the rest of the team on the SEGABABA and people are still complaining about him. That's pathetic
                      Liking wasn't enough.

Needed it to live again in the thread

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Without Lowry you take any win you can get. He's the only one that can get the Raptors to play with decent BBIQ. So we wait till he gets back
                        If we can win the next two I will be content
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Boston down 17 in the 4th...
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                            who is Turker?
                            Ermahgerd, you don't know who Turker is?

Comment

• Really pumped for next game. Win against the Wizards would be legit

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Just get on the bus and get out of there. Holy fuck.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of the regular season. Going to be a lot of grinding out games.
                                Meh, it was pretty much just the shooting. Raps missed a pile of wide open looks, which is to be expected from tired players....

Comment

Working...
                                X