• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Boston down 17 in the 4th...
    Good day!

Comment

• But anyways, at the end of the day, Raptors can't expect DeRozan to put up 37+ a game. Other players has to step up offensively. Patterson, Carroll, Joseph and Powell.

Speaking of Carroll, am i the only one who cringe whenever he dribbles the ball? i swear the ball gets stripped everytime he dribbes the ball?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Boston down 17 in the 4th...
        Stevens sucks.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          uh, not really? it wasn't really a great shot. low percentage. but it's not like we were going to get a better one, so good on him.

when I say it was lucky i mean it didn't have a great chance of going in, statistically. do you guys not realize you're just railing against basically population-sized samples?
          To be fair, a lot of last second shots are low percentage, especially when you have to stand there and dribble the ball for like 5 seconds before the offense starts. They got the switch with Rose on him, went 1 on 1, and he made it, good on him. I'd be annoyed if he shot the ball over a double team instead of passing it to the open guy.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Ermahgerd, you don't know who Turker is?
            LOL The Young Turker.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              To be fair, a lot of last second shots are low percentage, especially when you have to stand there and dribble the ball for like 5 seconds before the offense starts. They got the switch with Rose on him, went 1 on 1, and he made it, good on him. I'd be annoyed if he shot the ball over a double team instead of passing it to the open guy.
              yeah, and a lot of last second shots are lucky. what's the big deal?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                LOL The Young Turker.
                PJ "fake news" "young" turker

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Derozan at the left elbow with a PG on him? Pretty sure that's just about his favourite shot in the world.....
                  Yea but we all know Demar LOVES horrible shots lol. That means nothing
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Really pumped for next game. Win against the Wizards would be legit
                    If they come out like they did this game, they'll be down 30 in a hurry. Gotta come out strong and consistent.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I have watched that Demar shot like 10 times now and NOTHING about that shot was a good shot. Rose guarded that amazing. Demar was just that good tonight. But 8 out of 10 times he would miss that. Also Rose was just too short. If a taller guy was on him like Butler it would be a wrap. Sorry for being a downer but this offence needs a lot of help lol
                      Then you could say DeRozan wouldn't have taken that shot if Butler was on him, what's the point of these hypotheticals? DeMar loves shooting over shorter players which is what he did then. If Butler was on him he could've done something completely different, it's not the exact same situation if Butler replaces Rose there.

Comment

• Quest for the 3rd seed lives, need to take at least one from Washington or else it'll really be an uphill battle
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I have watched that Demar shot like 10 times now and NOTHING about that shot was a good shot. Rose guarded that amazing. Demar was just that good tonight. But 8 out of 10 times he would miss that. Also Rose was just too short. If a taller guy was on him like Butler it would be a wrap. Sorry for being a downer but this offence needs a lot of help lol
                          So you thought Rose was guarding Demar by accident???

It was a nice play. Demar against a smaller defender in the mid-range is usually money for Demar. Watching the Raptors for so long and you don't know that Demar can make that shot consistently against smaller defenders?

The hate needs to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welp at least we're seeing the return of grit-and-grind Raptors. Just like last year, they won on the backs of their defense when offense was completely shit.

Comment

• I love wins like this. Brings a team together. Tough road games.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                But anyways, at the end of the day, Raptors can't expect DeRozan to put up 37+ a game. Other players has to step up offensively. Patterson, Carroll, Joseph and Powell.

Speaking of Carroll, am i the only one who cringe whenever he dribbles the ball? i swear the ball gets stripped everytime he dribbes the ball?
                                Was just about to say this. I'm glad Demar is going off but he cannot do this for 23 more games or whatever. Other players NEED to step up or else Demar is gonna be dead by playoffs. And having Lowry not at 100% and a burnt out Demar wont be good for our chances
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X