Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We would have gotten blown out if demar wasn't there. Blown. Out. Period end of story. We needed somebody to score, somebody with testicular fortitude, and demar went big dog at the garden.

The Claw abortion and his gang of ankle biters need to sit down. Ball game. Raps win.

Oh and why am I still the only poster I've seen mention freddy van VLEET? lol dude was calming. Solid.
    Agreed. That is how all the best teams win, play gritty defence and then when the game is on the line your Star has to come up big. If you look at all time clutch percentages, guys like Kobe, MJ, Bird don't have great percentages. They mostly take ISO jumpers and their team trusts them to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Go home, get some rest, tune into sportsnet tomorrow to watch the wizards get spanked by the warriors, go up 1.0 games, come back to a frenzied ACC and grind again to go up 2.0 on the 4th seeded warriors.

Sound good?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Meanwhile, Knicks had an actual play drawn, which resulted in open shot (with Hornacek being average coach)
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Might be cool to use photos of starter vs starter eg DeMar vs Beal, etc.
          Just a thought

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Meanwhile, Knicks had an actual play drawn, which resulted in open shot (with Hornacek being average coach)
            The difference is their old fucking iso chucker sucks and is a self absorbed jerk. Our iso chucker is in his prime and putting up clips for his end of career music Montage

Comment

• Game #60 Raptors @ Knicks Monday February 27, 2017, 7 PM EST @ MSG

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              Meanwhile, Knicks had an actual play drawn, which resulted in open shot (with Hornacek being average coach)
              If they had 10 seconds left you know it would have been an ISO on the elbow for Melo. When we went two for one, our staff drew a nice play up for DD to get a layup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                Might be cool to use photos of starter vs starter eg DeMar vs Beal, etc.
                Just a thought
                Shhh. He makes ugly threads, but we're winning ugly

Don't upset the gods. Everybody tip toe....

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  Might be cool to use photos of starter vs starter eg DeMar vs Beal, etc.
                  Just a thought
                  Hard to find pics that quickly, Lew. Plus, I wasn't expecting us to win.... so I was unprepared.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

And your point is?

You realize most teams, like 90% of them run iso on the last possession to win the game right?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      And your point is?

You realize most teams, like 90% of them run iso on the last possession to win the game right?
                      Doesn't matter. Demar needs to look for his options. I mean Cmon he had Cory Joseph pj tucker and demarre carroll out there. Who doesn't trust those guys taking the big shot?

Or yknow, the team was like 0 for a million and demar put us on his back

Comment

And your point is?

Fake news, lol. Back up this statistic with something other than your opinion.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Gritty win.

Comment

Fake news, lol. Back up this statistic with something other than your opinion.
                            Guessing you don't watch basketball games much eh? all you really to do is watch and observe a basketball game.

Guessing you have a problem with Jordan's shot against Utah? or Kobe's shot against Phoenix lol i can go on and on. Watch and observe.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Doesn't matter. Demar needs to look for his options. I mean Cmon he had Cory Joseph pj tucker and demarre carroll out there. Who doesn't trust those guys taking the big shot?

Or yknow, the team was like 0 for a million and demar put us on his back
                              Should've passed it to Carroll or Tucker. Both were wide open.

You know who's going to get criticized afte the game right? exactly.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Guessing you don't watch basketball games much eh? all you really to do is watch and observe a basketball game.

Guessing you have a problem with Jordan's shot against Utah? or Kobe's shot against Phoenix lol i can go on and on. Watch and observe.
                                To be fair, you can't compare Jordan or Kobe to Derozan, those 2 are all time great players, but I do agree with you. Situations like those are usually isos, especially when you have to stand there and dribble the ball for like 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X