Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Hard to find pics that quickly, Lew. Plus, I wasn't expecting us to win.... so I was unprepared.
    You weren't expecting the Raptors to win against the Knicks?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      To be fair, you can't compare Jordan or Kobe to Derozan, those 2 are all time great players, but I do agree with you. Situations like those are usually isos, especially when you have to stand there and dribble the ball for like 10 seconds.
      Curry, Kawhi, LeBron, Durant, IT, Wiggins, CP, Westbrook....i can go on and on.

Game winning situation, last sec shot, those guys gets the ball all the time.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        You weren't expecting the Raptors to win against the Knicks?

Did you see how ugly that game was? This W was a slugfest.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Game winning situation, those guys gets the ball all the time.
            Maybe RandomGuy watches a lot of Euro Basketball..... Maybe it's different there. I honestly don't know because I don't watch Euroleague games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Game winning situation, last sec shot, those guys gets the ball all the time.
              That's why these are the highlights & that's why you bring them up as (90%, still amazed by that figure, lol). You don't remember most of the ordinary games, where a player won or lost the game after a spot up 3 or semi contested layup... I mean, wth are you talking about, can you count Derozan game winners on your both hands? Yes, there were many great game winners, throughout MANY years and you can have this 15 minute compilation (over last 10 years), with just those shots, but that SURELY doesn't make up for 90% of end of the game possessions.

And yeah, I watch many games, that's the only reason why I'm sure I'm objective more than you are. As you seem to watch only the highlights on NBA homepage.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                Maybe RandomGuy watches a lot of Euro Basketball..... Maybe it's different there. I honestly don't know because I don't watch Euroleague games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Well I honestly do not know as well, as I don't watch them.

http://giphy.com/gifs/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/html5

Comment

• Why do I feel like the posters in the forum have a 'saner' view than some of the commenters on the front page? And yes, I know there's overlap in the populations.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    That's why these are the highlights & that's why you bring them up as (90%, still amazed by that figure, lol). You don't remember most of the ordinary games, where a player won or lost the game after a spot up 3 or semi contested layup... I mean, wth are you talking about, can you count Derozan game winners on your both hands? Yes, there were many great game winners, throughout MANY years and you can have this 15 minute compilation (over last 10 years), with just those shots, but that SURELY doesn't make up for 90% of end of the game possessions.

And yeah, I watch many games, that's the only reason why I'm sure I'm objective more than you are. As you seem to watch only the highlights on NBA homepage.
                    Question for you, random fellow. What do you draw up on the last play? Who do you want taking the last shot? What would you have preferred?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Why do I feel like the posters in the forum have a 'saner' view than some of the commenters on the front page? And yes, I know there's overlap in the populations.
                      I can't read those comments anymore they give me an aneurysm lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Question for you, random fellow. What do you draw up on the last play? Who do you want taking the last shot? What would you have preferred?
                        Dude, watch the first post I've wrote re this. It was not about DEMAR. I realise Demar is the only person to make the shot, with the system and coaching we have and I give him props for that.

I'm just emphasising the lack of actual plays. Knock knock, Casey.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Did you see how ugly that game was? This W was a slugfest.
                          Yeah but its the Knicks, I'd expect the Sixers to win against them.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            13/25 FG, 11/15 FT, 1/3 3FG

38Pts, 7reps, 4ast, 3s
                            I think I've read through the whole thread...and I know we're not giving the guy the props he's asking for on the win streak but...this was pretty good. You must have a good source

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              Dude, watch the first post I've wrote re this. It was not about DEMAR. I realise Demar is the only person to make the shot, with the system and coaching we have and I give him props for that.

I'm just emphasising the lack of actual plays. Knock knock, Casey.
                              Oh ok. Continue on lol

Comment

• Not to stir up controversy or lay any blame – the damage was already done – but Joey, as much as you're truly, deeply, profoundly and so rightfully well-loved, the words "bad ju-ju" did arise when you slipped in with the post-Allstar game-thread. I totally understood the verve. My hope is that we've had the slate wiped clean with today's events, but we gotta keep it tight and play by the rules around here going forward. And Joey, perhaps do some kind of cleansing ablutions or something so we can really move forward, alright? Much love.

Comment

Working...
                                X