Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Re-signing Ibaka is a MUST.
    Absolutely. He demands the ball he is able to post up... rebound, play defence, and shoot the 3. He is definitely a very solid all around player. I don't know if he is an all star or not but he is definitely our 3rd star.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      Wtf happened to powell. Guy is a fucking idiot out there lately
      Took over a season for him to get Casey'd, guess Powell was hard to crack.

Comment

• No no no not Tucker!!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Why doesn't Patterson ever shoot the ball? Why is he never ready to shoot? I'm so confused.
          It's like the shot is always the third option in his mind when he receives a pass
          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            No no no not Tucker!!
            It was just a elbow, I doubt it's much.

Comment

• Fucking tony brothers. That is bullshit

Comment

• Tony Fucking Brothers...never fails

Comment

• This lineup needs to not. Bring back in JV. We can't score and the defence isn't even good so might as well bring back in JV
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• More bogus flagrant calls, unless we actually decapitate him

Comment

• Tony Brothers strikes again
                      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• If we can't take a lead now we lost this game. Our bench killing their bench was our only hope
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If Patterson is not going to shoot an open 3 then get him out of there.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What's with these all bench lineups? JV, DeMar, or Ibaka on the court at all times

Comment

• That's what we deserve for that bull shit line-up

Comment

• Toronto needs to be down by 14 before they start winning the game....

Comment

Working...
                                X