Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K, this is bad.
    Can we just score one basket this quarter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Was Bogdanovic always this good? I know they're open shots but he makes literally everything he takes.

Comment

• No heart and no hustle with this team. Our iso offense is a chemistry killer.

Comment

• #FireCasey

Comment

• 2 straight games with a complete lack of preparation and execution.

Fire casey.

Comment

• Powell is all messed up. You can't just plug a guy into Demar's 35% USG role and expect him create offense by himself. He's missing open shots now. His confidence is gone.

Comment

• 9/9 to 0/9 wow
                SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• 29 points in the first half. the FUGLIEST OFFENSE EVER!

Comment

• Other players need to step up

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Powell is all messed up. You can't just plug a guy into Demar's 35% USG role and expect him create offense by himself. He's missing open shots now. His confidence is gone.
                      #NextManUP.

casey's coaching reduces to 3 word hashtags, and thats a real fucking problem at the god damn NBA level.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                        Was Bogdanovic always this good? I know they're open shots but he makes literally everything he takes.
                        Yeah. Guy was killer in International play this summer.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          2 straight games with a complete lack of preparation and execution.

Fire casey.
                          3 actually. Raptors were down 17 to the Celtics in the first half.

Comment

• Complain about Casey but if you shoot under 30% you don't beat anybody.

Comment

• We got Brooks panicking, he called a TO!

Comment

• The bench should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Yes Casey played some horrid lineups but man you cant play THIS bad. Thats ridiculous.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X