No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, everyone blaming Casey. These dudes need to come out and fcking play. Zero intensity on defense. Zero. Guys wide open on every shot. Fck the offense, these guys need to play with some fcking heart right now. That's not on Casey.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Complain about Casey but if you shoot under 30% you don't beat anybody.
      Your bench also cant let one of most bench in the league start the q 5/5.

Raps still have a shot in this game though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
        Derozan would score 40 a game in their system
        He'd probably take a few steps forward or wait a few seconds and still shoot a contested shot, while trying to get fouled.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Man, everyone blaming Casey. These dudes need to come out and fcking play. Zero intensity on defense. Zero. Guys wide open on every shot. Fck the offense, these guys need to play with some fcking heart right now. That's not on Casey.
          Agreed. As bad as Casey is the bench literally didn't play hard at all. It was the worst performance i have seen in a while. They did NOTHING.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's the nights like these that make Casey hesitate to give JV any minutes ever lol.

Comment

• Didn't look it up but our starters seem 10 points better than theirs.

Comment

Man, everyone blaming Casey. These dudes need to come out and fcking play. Zero intensity on defense. Zero. Guys wide open on every shot. Fck the offense, these guys need to play with some fcking heart right now. That's not on Casey.
                Wait a second. We just traded for 2 tough as nails defenders. We still have Powell and our supposedly highest BBIQ defender, Patterson is back and healthy. CoJo is playing harder. FVV is a good defender. The coach has all the defensive weapons he needs and no excuses for poor defense. This team HAS to play a defensive style to win games now. Casey needs to impose his defensive will on the players.

Comment

• Wall is 10x more dangerous than IT-3

Comment

• You have to admit Corey has had some bad performances this year but hitting the open three has improved

Comment

I blame him for that terrible lineup and trying to turn Powell into Lou Will

Comment

• IT-3 can shoot the 3. Wall can't. Why are we going over the screen on PnR.

Comment

• We need a loss with these bad starts to learn. We've been winning so we continue to play the same way. Maybe a bad beating will get us going. I don't know. I'm trying to be positive
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Could be worse I guess.

Comment

• 18 point second quarter deficit, everything is going exactly according to plan.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                You have to admit Corey has had some bad performances this year but hitting the open three has improved
                                he's a different man with Tucker and Serge by his side

Comment

Working...
                                X