No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news is Washington has a weak bench and it looks like the Raptors starters outplayed Washington's. But that Toronto bench effort might have costed them the game. It was that awful.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Could be worse I guess.
      Yeah our best player could be out for the rest of the year, for example.

Wait a minute.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        We need a loss with these bad starts to learn. We've been winning so we continue to play the same way. Maybe a bad beating will get us going. I don't know. I'm trying to be positive
        You would hope that they'd be able to realize how shit they played in the first half without having to lose the game first
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The first quarter was fine.

The second had 3 rooks and PJ+PP start and surrender a metric fuckload of points. Worse it only scored a single free throw.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            It's the nights like these that make Casey hesitate to give JV any minutes ever lol.
            Take the good with the bad, we wouldn't have half the point we have without Jonas on the glass. He has 7 offensive rebounds.

Comment

• Casey might have to completely take Powell out of the rotation the way Powell is playing. He's been that bad. It's like he has no idea what he's doing out there.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Relying on essentially 3 rookies as our bench unit isn't gonna go over very well. At the very least, we should be playing inside-out using JV in those bench units. Like, come on...

Comment

• Norman has been terrible. Why have we not gave him that much shit? His contract is 1 million or less per year

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                    You have to admit Corey has had some bad performances this year but hitting the open three has improved
                    Yep. It's been overlooked that his 3P% has really improved this year. Problem is that he doesn't shoot it enough. He really should take more attempts to help open up the floor when he's out there with DeMar.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Wait a second. We just traded for 2 tough as nails defenders. We still have Powell and our supposedly highest BBIQ defender, Patterson is back and healthy. CoJo is playing harder. FVV is a good defender. The coach has all the defensive weapons he needs and no excuses for poor defense. This team HAS to play a defensive style to win games now. Casey needs to impose his defensive will on the players.
                      They didn't come out engaged. Defense is predominantly about effort. They put in the effort at the end of the quarter and got a couple stops. It's the so called little things, they weren't doing them and they got roasted. That's not on Casey.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Good news is Washington has a weak bench and it looks like the Raptors starters outplayed Washington's. But that Toronto bench effort might have costed them the game. It was that awful.
                        Raps bench made the Wizards bench looked like the Warriors out there.

Comment

• "this team can't go down by 20 to Washington like they did the last 4 games, they can't come back"

Casey: Challenge Accepted

Comment

• 3 previous game the D was good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              They didn't come out engaged. Defense is predominantly about effort. They put in the effort at the end of the quarter and got a couple stops. It's the so called little things, they weren't doing them and they got roasted. That's not on Casey.
                              I thought that was Casey's strongest coaching attribute... he gets guys to play hard for him. I keep reading that over and over on this forum. The Masai-ah has delivered him defenders and tough guys from heaven at the deadline.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Raps bench made the Wizards bench looked like the Warriors out there.
                                And Casey let them get butt fucked for the entire half of that quarter

Comment

Working...
                                X