No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people saying you can't blame casey: you can when this lack of focus, lack of intensity shit happens almost every fucking game.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I thought that was Casey's strongest* coaching attribute... he gets guys to play hard for him. I keep reading that over and over on this forum. The Masai-ah has delivered him defenders and tough guys from heaven at the deadline.
      (*Only???)

Comment

• Am I crazy or can Calderon be our savior for the bench group?

Its pretty obvious that Cojo, Delon & FVV can't run an offense by themselves and need another playmaker with them.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          3 previous game the D was good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          that is true, but don't expect this team to only let WAS score 20 point THIS ENTIRE 2ND Half

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
            Am I crazy or can Calderon be our savior for the bench group?

Its pretty obvious that Cojo, Delon & FVV can't run an offense by themselves and need another playmaker with them.
            FVV is Calderon right now

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              You would hope that they'd be able to realize how shit they played in the first half without having to lose the game first
              Yea but we haven't learn and we've been winning so maybe a loss playing this way will be the solution lol. Let's see if we can pull it out again. I doubt it though. Washington is too good of an offensive team to completely shut them down for a long stretch like we've done with other teams.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                that is true, but don't expect this team to only let WAS score 20 point THIS ENTIRE 2ND Half
                They dont have to.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• O is the issue. When DeRozan sits, you have to have Ibaka AND JV in there specially when you have Tucker and Wright on the floor. I don't trust Patterson's jump shot specially in the clutch.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    O is the issue. When DeRozan sits, you have to have Ibaka AND JV in there specially when you have Tucker and Wright on the floor. I don't trust Patterson's jump shot specially in the clutch.
                    I feel Patterson's 3 is reliable as Carroll's 3 now, which is "don't expect anything at all"

Comment

• Carroll is actually a better 'clutch' 3pt shooter than Patterson.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wizards have 20 assists to our 3 assists.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                          Wizards have 20 assists to our 3 assists.
                          And thats partly why the bench has no offense even with shooters like Carroll and Patterson. The offense does nothing to get open looks. Instead, you're asking guys like Powell to play out of their comfort zone and go iso.

Comment

• Lethargic
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Yep we're losing this game
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well...so much for hope. Bring in the Bruno

Comment

Working...
                                X