Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    The Cavs are hot garbage without Lebron and Lowry leaves too big of a hole when he's not with the Raptors. I'm not sure we can take much more out of the coming weeks than that, DeMar + the defence will be enough sometimes and sometimes games like this will happen...
    Lebron is a generational talent and the most unique physical talent of all-time. Lowry is a very good player.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      I'm ready to go one step further and retire Casey
      You might be on to something there....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Lebron is a generational talent and the most unique physical talent of all-time. Lowry is a very good player.
        And......the sky is blue? Grass is green? Where's this going?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

And......the sky is blue? Grass is green? Where's this going?
          lol. They didn't have Love the other night either. But regardless, taking Lebron from a team should be less impact than taking Lowry from a team. Thought that was fairly obvious.

Comment

The Cavs are hot garbage without Lebron and Lowry leaves too big of a hole when he's not with the Raptors. I'm not sure we can take much more out of the coming weeks than that, DeMar + the defence will be enough sometimes and sometimes games like this will happen...
            Everyone and the team knew this scheme has limited sustainability without Lowry. Washington is clicking and flushed out everyone on the bench that has no talent or consistency. WAS is clearly the 2nd seed ON PAPER.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              With Lowry out, they have to have one of DeRozan/Ibaka on the floor AT ALL TIMES.
              Yup. Wizards went on two separate runs with their bench and coach didn't adjust lmao

Comment

• Carroll and patterson combined: 51 minutes, ZERO POINTS.
                That's um not good.

And how did powell have 17 pts lol that was a horrible game for him.

Horrible game to spend my Wednesday night watching what did we have 5 assists? Jesus
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• honestly, from what I saw, Patterson and JV are out there playing WNBA level basketball.... i understand the floater is an effective way to score near the basket but what the heck happened to just straight up dunking the ball. the lack of aggressiveness with our front court has gotten to the point where its hard not to laugh. i'm sick of it. hopefully this loss lights a fire that has obviously gone out. tough loss, let's see if the can get a litte meaner in the paint.

Comment

• Talk to y'all in a week. Off to Hawaii for the next 7 days. Y'all enjoy the snow/winter season

Hopefully the Raps are in 3rd place when i get back!

Aloha!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                      honestly, from what I saw, Patterson and JV are out there playing WNBA level basketball.... i understand the floater is an effective way to score near the basket but what the heck happened to just straight up dunking the ball. the lack of aggressiveness with our front court has gotten to the point where its hard not to laugh. i'm sick of it. hopefully this loss lights a fire that has obviously gone out. tough loss, let's see if the can get a litte meaner in the paint.
                      Why are Raptors fans so self-loathing and pessimistic? Everything is going to be just fine!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Why are Raptors fans so self-loathing and pessimistic? Everything is going to be just fine!
                        hahaha also the refs didn't do us any favors in the first half, really let washington jump all over us, i have strong faith we can rebound back from this. They just gotta get angrier.

Comment

• C**tics beat Lebron. Crap. And the Pelicans win without Boogie. LOL.

Comment

• Watched parts of this game from Lima. Same broadcast - BMO basketball. Played on NBA TV. Small world. Funny to come all this way and throw on the raptors and hear Matt and Leo.

Comment

• Can't lie, even though we lost, it's still pretty dope seeing myself shaking my head everytime the wiz score on the highlights.

Comment

• Yuck. Not even going to bother. Everyone was bad. Do better.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X