Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Yuck. Not even going to bother. Everyone was bad. Do better.
    Dan quit your day job and apply for Casey's position pls
    OG is our king

Comment

• It boils down to Derozan is a ball hog me first player.

Until he understands that he has to involve the other players on the floor, the playoffs would turn out to be a total embarrassment.

Comment

• And this is how the streak ends. Fuck, man.... what was that? This game.... this was just awful. 11 assists, couldn't make 3's.... ugh, man.

Casey better make everyone take 3 pointers next practice. Just make them shoot & get that rhythm up, that consistency. We need something, man.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Talk to y'all in a week. Off to Hawaii for the next 7 days. Y'all enjoy the snow/winter season

Hopefully the Raps are in 3rd place when i get back!

Aloha!
          Fucking pineapples

Comment

• You know what? Wright was actually pretty good. The decisions I hated most in this game were a) putting him out there with ZERO offensive options in that second unit to start the 2nd Q (with JV that unit could have had something), and b) when JV came back in, Casey yanked Wright for Van Vleet, who proceeded to try to get shots off in the paint as a 4 foot tall man among 7 foot giants. Baffling decision there. So of course the slide continued. That stretch just killed the team, and the worst part was Wall and Beal just sitting there watching it happen.

There. That's the one good thing about last night. Wright was OK. That's my next morning optimism's limit.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Talk to y'all in a week. Off to Hawaii for the next 7 days. Y'all enjoy the snow/winter season

Hopefully the Raps are in 3rd place when i get back!

Aloha!
              Which island?

Comment

• Game #62 Raptors Vs, Wizards, March 3 2017 7:00 PM @ VC

PROJECTED STARTERS

Toronto
                Cory Joseph
                DeMar Derozan
                Demarree Carroll
                Serge Ibaka
                Jonas Valanciunas

Washington
                John Wall
                Bradley Beal
                Otter Porter
                Markieff Morris
                Macin Gortat

Last Meeting
                March 1st, 2017: Washington 105 - Toronto 96
                Life is not fun without Kyle Lowry. John Wall got more assist (13) himself than the whole Raptors team (11) while his teammate Bradley Beal scored an efficient 23. Regardless, the wizards starting guards were not the ones whom completely demolished our Raptors; newly acquired Bojan Bogdanovic scored a ridiculously efficient 27 points on 9/12 shooting (6/7 from deep). And, Markieff Morris had 13/8/5.
                Demar Derozan and Serge Ibaka had decent games getting 46/16/2 combined. But the Raptors were playing catch-up practically the whole game. It was not not close game like the score says, trust me Raptors played terrible.

Notes and Preview
                #Revenge
                > Lowry is still out
                > Raptors are only 1 game back
                > Winning this game it will give them the season series therefore if Wizards and them finish with the same record Raptors would be the higher seed
                > DeRozan on getting another shot at the Wiz on Friday "Go out andredeem yourself"
                > Casey postgame "No excuses. it's on all of us. We've got to be better"
                > Powell "I'm very eager and looking forward to play them again on Friday. I can't wait... Everyone is going to go into that game pissed off"

LETS GO RAPTORS
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The Savoiur is officially back. Ik I'm risking my credibility b/c this will be a very tough game BUT I'm predicting a win and a 10 Game winning streak
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

• and PS. I wrote this during my lecture.... so be grateful
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• If we lose you will be exiled Abbas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        If we lose you will be exiled Abbas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I agree,

Joey give me a 1 week ban if we lose
                        Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Hopefully the team puts a better effort this time.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            The Savoiur is officially back. Ik I'm risking my credibility b/c this will be a very tough game BUT I'm predicting a win and a 10 Game winning streak
                            You lost your credibility ages ago friendo, now you're risking your last shred of dignity lol

Comment

• I feeling nervous about this game simply because of the Porter/DeRozan matchup. DeRozan tends to struggle with those prototypical long/lanky defenders. And I figured his struggles would be amplified with Lowry out.

But apparently the whole team collectively decided to take a dump on their home floor, completely unrelated to Porter/DeRozan.

We better see some fight on Friday....

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I agree,

Joey give me a 1 week ban if we lose
                                If you are willing to accept ban for one week if we lose I have to root for you and Raptors to win. This is a huge game to start 5 game road trip. Losing most likely sets on a course for a 4/5 seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X