Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    He has to get the opportunity to be a beast and not get benched in the second half. Like I said, he played well in the first 3 games with Ibaka, especially against Portland, 15 points, 7 boards and 7/8 shooting in only 22 mins. He has played decent defense with Ibaka as well, except the Wizards game.
    He did play well. He matched mins with nurkic and that is a good matchup for him. We got 10 empty mins from bebe and yak got 6 mins that he didnt do anything with but showed some D potential. Serge played 35mins. Imo serge can come down from those mins a bit, JV can go up, bebe reduced and yak the same. So there's mins to go around.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      The Wall/Gortat combo is his kryptonite. I don't think he should be in the starting lineup against them
      True, he inexplicably struggles. I definitely think he should start. There's few of those matchups and you don't want to wear serge out on those matchups. That's a key factor where we need JV and yak and bebe are far too weak. Yak will get there, I think, but it looks like it will take til yr 3. Hard to say?This is in part why I want him to play a few mins now.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Nice thread Abbas.
        Well thank you, I wrote it during my 3 hour mornign lecture
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I wish you luck, Abbas. But if not, we probably will be kind enough just to give you a infraction. You're not as bad as the Devil we do not know, after all.

Also, we gotta play these guys again? FUCK.
          Fuck that, I'll give him a 1 weeker no problem. He was already supposed to be banned from making game threads for the rest of the season after his blasphemous ways.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            The Wall/Gortat combo is his kryptonite. I don't think he should be in the starting lineup against them
            I wouldn't say that, yes he struggles big time against those 2, but he did dominate that boards in the game, 7 offensive rebounds.

Comment

• If we lose, abbas gets banned for a week

If we win, I get to slap Axel
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Abbas, you haven't mentioned your ACC source lately? Have you dropped him/her? Try and find out what Casey's strategy is for tonite's game will ya?

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  If we lose, abbas gets banned for a week

If we win, I get to slap Axel
                  We can guaran damn tee by the end of tonight, somebody will be BANNED OR SLAPPED

Survivor series! Live tonight!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Abbas, you haven't mentioned your ACC source lately? Have you dropped him/her? Try and find out what Casey's strategy is for tonite's game will ya?
                    Casey's strategy..don't play JV,enough said.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Abbas for 5 games in a row, or that fucking Juicy Fruit Commercial arm-pit farting to come back?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Okay I'll take Abbas for 5-10 games straight

Comment

• Great episode

Comment

• Let's hope for a better 2nd quarter tonight. Wednesday's was so brutal.

Comment

• It's a loss. Guaranteed. Garbage Game. I'm not even going to watch. I'll just follow the updates on my cell phone and watch the Orlando game instead. Go T.Ross!
                            Last edited by Rand; Fri Mar 3, 2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• rand wrote: View Post
                                it's a loss. Guaranteed. Garbage game. I'm not even going to watch. I'll just follow the updates on my cell phone and watch the orlando game instead. Go t.ross!
                                blocked
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X