Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Bojan not go 100% FG%? That would help our chances

Comment

• Bojan is a bum I can't believe he won the game for the wiz on Wednesday. Hopefully he's trash today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
        It's a loss. Guaranteed. Garbage Game. I'm not even going to watch. I'll just follow the updates on my cell phone and watch the Orlando game instead. Go T.Ross!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tonight is the TSN turning point in the season, I think last game was embarrassing for our players and I think it just might be the wake up call they needed.

As much as I hate casey for his complete lake of implementing an actual offense ( if you played basketball for an actual team you will understand what i'm saying here ) and equally so for expecting Jonas to be able to hedge at the 3 point line and recover. or leaving a bench unit on the court with zero starters while the other team goes on a 12-0 run then finally calls a time out then leave the same fucking players on after the time out only to see the same result. still you can not fault him if players are not making shots

so far in Serge and TJ's tenure on the team I think as players with high BBIQs they will understand that there coach does not understand how to coach so i foresee them being alot more vocal on the court.

The Raptors effort tonight will be maxed out and I can see us winning by 10 plus, alot is on the line tonight as i'm sure you all know. this game will be played as if its a playoff game. this type of atmosphere is sure to be in effect. I'm all in on our team this year I think alot of things we view as negative in the moment will prove to be beneficial in the end, such as injuries to key players that force them to rest.

HUGE FUCKING GAME. LETS GO RAPTORS CHEERS

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Can Bojan not go 100% FG%? That would help our chances
            well you would hope the coach would understand that we have two players on our team that should be able to shut him down, so as long as he plays one of them on him or splits time between the two I think we can shut this bum down.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
              Tonight is the TSN turning point in the season, I think last game was embarrassing for our players and I think it just might be the wake up call they needed.

As much as I hate casey for his complete lake of implementing an actual offense ( if you played basketball for an actual team you will understand what i'm saying here ) and equally so for expecting Jonas to be able to hedge at the 3 point line and recover. or leaving a bench unit on the court with zero starters while the other team goes on a 12-0 run then finally calls a time out then leave the same fucking players on after the time out only to see the same result. still you can not fault him if players are not making shots

so far in Serge and TJ's tenure on the team I think as players with high BBIQs they will understand that there coach does not understand how to coach so i foresee them being alot more vocal on the court.

The Raptors effort tonight will be maxed out and I can see us winning by 10 plus, alot is on the line tonight as i'm sure you all know. this game will be played as if its a playoff game. this type of atmosphere is sure to be in effect. I'm all in on our team this year I think alot of things we view as negative in the moment will prove to be beneficial in the end, such as injuries to key players that force them to rest.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                Tonight is the TSN turning point in the season, I think last game was embarrassing for our players and I think it just might be the wake up call they needed.

CHEER THIS MAN!

Hey Rand, be more like Day One.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Let's hope for a better 2nd quarter tonight. Wednesday's was so brutal.
                  Maybe if we put out even one player who can create offence with the bench group we'd do a little better. Then maybe don't play Van Vleet with the starters and have him try to score himself instead of letting, say, JV, Ibaka or DD touch the ball...

I don't know what to expect from this team anymore. Without Lowry there to steer the ship every night seems like a coin toss between disaster or surprising success.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Maybe if we put out even one player who can create offence with the bench group we'd do a little better. Then maybe don't play Van Vleet with the starters and have him try to score himself instead of letting, say, JV, Ibaka or DD touch the ball...

I don't know what to expect from this team anymore. Without Lowry there to steer the ship every night seems like a coin toss between disaster or surprising success.
                    Sports! Fun!
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I'm guessing if our bench play players took turns heaving half court shots ever possession they would have a better chance scoring more points then they did the last second q they played.

Comment

• Oooh boy here we go

Comment

• Anybody got a stream?

Comment

• why did cory have to take that jump?

Comment

• defensive 3 seconds is a rule that needs to die. they don't enforce it regularly, so stop fucking around with the help defenders' timing all the time.

Comment

• Demar facilitating early. Good flow.

Comment

Working...
                                X