No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 million to miss open 3s.... I am hitting delusional levels of hope that Masai can replace Demarre with Klay Thompson

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Demar facilitating early. Good flow.
      He should have like 25 assist if its not for carroll missing all his fucking 3s
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Wall hitting 3's now? This is a bad development.
        1 make a game on 30% shooting. Of course he's Curry tonight FUCK

Comment

• How many times Joseph can leave Wall shoot an open three?

What's going on with that pea brain of his collapsing in the middle

He has done this so many times.

Casey still don't get it and sit this moron

Comment

• I'm not panicking at all this game, but missing of Open or decently set up 3s is staggering

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Washington is just better than us. It's clear. Maybe with Kyle we are better than them but we have no hope against them without him
              With Kyle we are better no question, He's an allstar, Cojo is a decent bench player. Big Differences
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• And some point we HAVE to get on our role players for not being able to hit open shots. We let it side a little bit too much using the excuse that we dont move the ball enough so they dont have their rhythm but man. They need to hit these shots. We can't win missing looks like this
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Low assists excuse: not hitting easy open 3s

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    With Kyle we are better no question, He's an allstar, Cojo is a decent bench player. Big Differences
                    You think? They are just playing soooo damn well. And they play the game the right way. They play D and actually move the ball and hit shots. We don't do any of those things
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Eh Patterson would've bricked that 3 anyway lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        And some point we HAVE to get on our role players for not being able to hit open shots. We let it side a little bit too much using the excuse that we dont move the ball enough so they dont have their rhythm but man. They need to hit these shots. We can't win missing looks like this
                        going into the playoffs, they will treat our entire team like Ricky Rubio and Rajon Rondo

Comment

• Here comes Armageddon....Bojan the Destroyer

Comment

• Cujo I think is the dumbest Raptor of all Time.

Comment

• Patterson turned into Carroll. Damn knees.

Comment

• Way better showing tonight. Wall is on fire but no one else is doing anything.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X