No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The half in the books I'd say the lead was as much a function of good play on our end as horrible play on theirs.

The comeback was as much of their good play and our bad.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Mans losing their minds lol. Raps up 9 on the Wiz on the road and still finding shit to complain about lol
      We were up 19 mate

Comment

• Thank god it's half time..bc that's the only way Demar can b stopped..literally..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Does JV space the floor?? Use your head man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I wonder how Derozan is averaging 28 points for the season then with JV is a starter, especially when DD/JV is the second most played 2 man combination behind DD/Lowry. Quite a mystery...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            Does JV space the floor?? Use your head man.

This is a new development. DeMar has scored well with JV on the court for years but now tonight you need an excuse for DD? Wow lol

Comment

• Some of his peers who are main cog of the offense are trying to evolve their games to another level where they still get their points but they also diversify by involving their other teammates.

I still don't get it and why I still don't like his game after all these years

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                This is where I dislike Casey. Demar is playing like this, bench him or yell at him and hold him accountable, don't just stand there and watch him do the same thing.
                Exactly. Sends a horrible message to the rest of the team that is playing the right way. He is sucking the chemistry out of this team when he plays this way. You'd think he'd want to join the fun but it just seems like he sees so many other people taking his shots that he needs to take them when he can no matter how dumb the shot is. Its frustrating to watch.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  We were up 19 mate
                  Washington is fcking good mate, especially at home. What'd you think they were gonna win by 30 and coast through this one?
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• How'd Washington score 53 pts on 33 percent shooting in one half

Comment

This is a new development. DeMar has scored well with JV on the court for years but now tonight you need an excuse for DD? Wow lol
                      Blind fanaticism

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        I wonder how Derozan is averaging 28 points for the season then with JV is a starter, especially when DD/JV is the second most played 2 man combination behind DD/Lowry. Quite a mystery...
                        Great comeback.

Serg and PPatt space the floor.... JV sits in the 4th Quarter. Any other truths you want to discuss?

Comment

• Thank you Sam Mitchell! Finally someone not paying lip service

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                            Thank you Sam Mitchell! Finally someone not paying lip service
                            Watching the WAS feed. What's he saying? Calling Demar out for too much ISO?

Comment

I think the words you are looking for is "in spite of." You're right.... but for some reason against Washington, JV plays like an itty bitty baller.....

Comment

• When we see ball movement, this team just teases us with "what could be".

Comment

Working...
                                X