No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow this is crazy but i guess im getting used to it, so many people i see that post on here regularly still seem to not understand the game, basketball is a game of runs if any team in the leauge is up 15 or so in the first half it means nothing, unless your a gamblor then its time to bet heavey on the plus.

but what im saying is that to say the team did bad because its ties agian is a joke, it would also be a joke if it wasnt. thats basketball, game of runs start to learn this.

Comment

• Great defense allowing us to survive

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        3 x all-star - recent starter

Looks like we were right....

Stay mad for all I care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Lol not mad at all.

Just hypocritical that you're saying someone is hating on Demar everytime, when you're doing the exact same thing just defending him on every post.

Comment

• Not sure there are many, if any, defenders that can stop Demar consistently anymore.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
            You defend every constructive criticism of demar. Its so cringy.
            But but.... He is really good and you wanted us to let him walk for nothing!!!!

Maybe we have to defend him because the hate is ridiculous!?

Comment

• That was clean man fuckin refs

Comment

• Up 8 with 3 mins left, don't blow it!

Comment

• We will win this by ball movement and great defense

Comment

• Delon is a 1000000000 times better defender than Cory. Right when Cory comes in Wall is getting in the paint at will
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That's a rim protector

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        But but.... He is really good and you wanted us to let him walk for nothing!!!!

Maybe we have to defend him because the hate is ridiculous!?

Im happy he proved me wrong tho. There was no indication he would do that prior to this season. However, there are many signs now that say we will be worse than last season in the playoffs. He is trending that way yet again toward the end of the season. He started last season playing great team ball too and i praised him then. You are the sucker at the end of every season hiding when demar sabotagea our team in the playoffs.

Comment

• Noooooorrrrrmmmmm!

Comment

• Powwwwww

second year slump is a myth

Comment

• Boy was I wrong. This team looked dead in the water in the 2nd / 3rd. This is gonna be a great win.

Comment

• Refs loving the fouls on hard working plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X