Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Demar 30-10-5. Harden-esque. Man, if DeMar could learn how to use his teammates. Whole 'notha level.
    30-12-5***

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      This week has given me confidence for the playoffs. Both the Celts and Wiz both look very beatable.
      They always have.

Especially the Celtics, not scared of them at all but I do think Wiz would be tough.

Comment

• Our team's battle-hardened persona is fortified by this game

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          They always have.

Especially the Celtics, not scared of them at all but I do think Wiz would be tough.
          Agreed

Comment

• Derozan's line is jaw dropping. Big win in a tough place to win.

Comment

• I like the Derozan imitating Steve Nash who can pass the ball and shoot the three. Despise him when he goes back to his old self or imitating a chuck happy Brandon Jennings

Good night

Comment

• 32 points 12 rebounds and 5 assists for Demar

Big game from Powell - 21 points 6 rebounds

Huge win against Washington without Kyle.

We now have the tie-breaker.

Great win!

Casey made the right call to bench JV. He just didn't have it tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Looking at you Claw

thanks !

He played well tonight when it matters most by mixing his game

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                    Tonight is the TSN turning point in the season, I think last game was embarrassing for our players and I think it just might be the wake up call they needed.

As much as I hate casey for his complete lake of implementing an actual offense ( if you played basketball for an actual team you will understand what i'm saying here ) and equally so for expecting Jonas to be able to hedge at the 3 point line and recover. or leaving a bench unit on the court with zero starters while the other team goes on a 12-0 run then finally calls a time out then leave the same fucking players on after the time out only to see the same result. still you can not fault him if players are not making shots

so far in Serge and TJ's tenure on the team I think as players with high BBIQs they will understand that there coach does not understand how to coach so i foresee them being alot more vocal on the court.

The Raptors effort tonight will be maxed out and I can see us winning by 10 plus, alot is on the line tonight as i'm sure you all know. this game will be played as if its a playoff game. this type of atmosphere is sure to be in effect. I'm all in on our team this year I think alot of things we view as negative in the moment will prove to be beneficial in the end, such as injuries to key players that force them to rest.

HUGE FUCKING GAME. LETS GO RAPTORS CHEERS
                    Here we go let the win streak begin, Road to taking the second seed back, all well making our team better and giving KLOW the rest he needs. #blessingsindisguise

Comment

• Lmao at Kyle yelling "pad the stats" when DeMar missed the free throw and got his own rebound lmao

Comment

• I cant believe we won after wednesdays game. Defence defence defence. That's the only way we're gonna win without Kyle. And they did it tonight
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's really gonna be interesting to see who finishes in 3rd.

Both us and the Wizards have a relatively "easy" schedule left, while they may have more games on the road, we of course are missing our best player.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            thanks !

He played well tonight when it matters most by mixing his game
                            Did you just compliment Demar?

The apocalypse is near

Comment

• HAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA I told y'all

no one week ban for me
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Im such a hopeless fan, against all odds and evidence I have a gut feeling the Raps will pull this one out.
                                I win too Abbas!
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X