• Abbas wrote: View Post
        HAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA I told y'all

no one week ban for me
        Good shit man. Always believed in you

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          why nine ?

I swear i didn't predict my streak yet lol
          1 week ban if the Raptors don't go on an infinite win streak!

Comment

• For our sake, can Beal hurry up and get his yearly injury that costs him 20-30 games? That'd even the field between us.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              It's really gonna be interesting to see who finishes in 3rd.

Both us and the Wizards have a relatively "easy" schedule left, while they may have more games on the road, we of course are missing our best player.
              I think the remaining schedule favours the Raptors, although you may be right that the Lowry injury could balance things out. Washington has 2x 5 game road Western road trips left, with the second being Cavs - Lakers - Clippers - Jazz - Warriors.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                For our sake, can Beal hurry up and get his yearly injury that costs him 20-30 games? That'd even the field between us.
                Hey man, never cool to wish an injury on anybody
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

For our sake, can Beal hurry up and get his yearly injury that costs him 20-30 games? That'd even the field between us.
                  We won't see them again. If we see them, Lowry is in

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    It's really gonna be interesting to see who finishes in 3rd.

Both us and the Wizards have a relatively "easy" schedule left, while they may have more games on the road, we of course are missing our best player.
                    Umm.. Wizards have a tougher schedule than the Raptors- the Wizards still have to do TWO trips of 4 games out to the west coast, with the first trip against teams scrambling for that last playoff spot, and the second facing three playoff seeded teams.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Although daily I fight wishing it on Carroll.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Umm.. Wizards have a tougher schedule than the Raptors- the Wizards still have to do TWO trips of 4 games out to the west coast, with the first trip against teams scrambling for that last playoff spot, and the second facing three playoff seeded teams.
                        Those teams may be scrambling for a playoff spot but the reality is they aren't good teams hence being under .500 however you want to manipulate that. Both our teams have maybe a less than a handful of actual good teams. Not to mention we're playing some of the same teams lol

I already pointed out that they will be out on the road more which should help BUT again we are missing our best player. That's why it's going to be very interesting to see who comes out. I'm glad you seem to think we're some shoe in to win 3rd, I'm not so sure yet.

Comment

The Whiz will cool off...
                          They have 22 left and 15 of them are on the road...

This month of march they play 18 games in 30 days...
                          Including one stretch starting next week where they play 4 games over five nights....
                          It's a killer schedule...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully he has diarrhea at inopportune times and is forced to either miss games or play uncomfortably

Comment

• I really, really hope we can get to 3rd and the Pacers can at least be good enough to finish ahead of our daddies aka the Bulls. Playing IND then BOS is about as good as we could hope for imo. It would also be great if CLE had to play MIA first since they have been red hot and Spoe will at least find something interesting to throw at LBJ and WAS will be a very tough match up for them. Hopefully Kyle is back at 100%, team chemistry is an all time high, Love or Irving uuuugh struggle with something (of course can't wish an annual injury) and the unthinkable happens....Dinosaur championship time!

Comment

• The no effort, no heart Raptors coached by an imbecile and featuring the trrrible Derozan just beat the Wizards on the road. Must just be lucky. Surprised they could even find their way to the arena.

Comment

Working...
                                X