No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the game. Great win... but damn it's tough to beat same team twice in a row(during regular season). Just like in hockey.

Comment

• Thanks for making a good game thread.

Bucks are gonna be roadmeat.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Man y'all better like and read all of that, it took me like 30 minutes to make this thread lol
        Great game thread Abbas!

You definitely stepped up your thread game. Now lead us to the promised land!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great team win!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Bradley Beal complaining like a bitch

https://twitter.com/HoopDistrictDC/s...70364575285248

After Wall's comments the other day about no name players getting too many calls and now this, officially fuck the Wizards.
            Yeah beal let's conveniently ignore that the wizards still ended up with 5 more free throws than the raps lol.

Comment

HAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA I told y'all

no one week ban for me
              Yet....

Keep winning and you can call yourself whatever you want. Saviour. Prophet.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Well Thank You

Respek the Saviour
                That was a huge win.

Comment

• Nice work Abbas.

Comment

• Masai must have sat down with Abbas and had a serious talk with him
                    OG is our king

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      The no effort, no heart Raptors coached by an imbecile and featuring the trrrible Derozan just beat the Wizards on the road. Must just be lucky. Surprised they could even find their way to the arena.
                      Why waste your time writing this and our time reading it? What is the purpose of this post?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                        Thats the problem tho. When all he wants to do is redeem himself rather than do whats best for the team we get into a deeper hole. That was what he did for the first two rounds of the playoffs last year and its amazing we survived. That type of me first attitude is not acceptable at this stage. Yes its better than bargnani but we are way past being a 20-30 win team and comparing ourselves to that doesnt make any sense.
                        Of course there is a lot of conjecture going on here re what was done or said etc The only thing I get is that DD is pretty steamed and probably vented a bit much. Just hope there was/is an airing out of whatever transpired....and everyone is cool again. Winning tends to do that. And yes that is not DD's typical m.o. ...he just tends to get very sullen.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Why waste your time writing this and our time reading it? What is the purpose of this post?
                          Sarcasm re: the way this forum lost its shit when Raps lost their first game sans-Lowry after 3 straight wins.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• JV posted horrendous on-court numbers... but I thought he was more invisible than bad. He was just on the court doing not much while CoJo had his worst stretches, and DD had his worst stretches, and Carroll had his worst defensive stretches (there were some baaad ones early on and in the third). I suppose you could argue JV had something to do with that, but I re-watched a couple of stretches looking for that and I don't really see anything glaring - he was just not involved on either end most plays. In any case, Ibaka and PP held down the fort with some small looks, and they survived getting ravaged on the glass. Casey has to figure out how to get JV back into a rhythm and get useful minutes out of him, because a lot of nights that sort of board work is going to bite this team in the ass. That's an issue for next game though
                            When JV is motivated and on he makes plays regardless of anything else. Even if they don't go to him he gets rebounds, tips, putbacks, the odd gimme, blocks, challenges, etc. Part of JV's problem is that he's not giving 100% all the time. Some of that is definitely outside of JV as I imagine it's tough to do that game-in and game-out when you don't get utilized maybe the way you should and when you know you're out in the fourth quarter when, of course, he wants to be in there. I do think we'll see a playoff surge again from him when we get 100% a game out of him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Haven't seen criticism about demar's little tantrum tonight, but I for one was really disappointed. Let me start with: great 4th Q. BUT, He completely hi jacked the offense in the 2nd quarter and let them back in the game. I'm sure it was discussed at halftime, yet when we came back it was 100% the same from him to start the 3rd. What were they supposed to do? Let him shoot us out of a massive game? Then he makes a big scene and swears at the coaches. Makes me wonder what's important here, the team winning or demar derozans points, shots, and minutes?
                              You'd obviously prefer it not happen in public but sometimes it does. Sometimes people lose their cool under pressure. Happens to pretty much everyone. I'm always more concerned if I never see someone have at least one freak out at work. Makes me wonder what kind of sociopath they are....

These guys are all pros, they hash this stuff out. Pretty sure MU also has a quick chat along the lines of, 'let's keep it out of the public eye going forward....'

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                When JV is motivated and on he makes plays regardless of anything else. Even if they don't go to him he gets rebounds, tips, putbacks, the odd gimme, blocks, challenges, etc. Part of JV's problem is that he's not giving 100% all the time. Some of that is definitely outside of JV as I imagine it's tough to do that game-in and game-out when you don't get utilized maybe the way you should and when you know you're out in the fourth quarter when, of course, he wants to be in there. I do think we'll see a playoff surge again from him when we get 100% a game out of him.
                                Yeah. I think a lot of it is also that even when he has a great game early on, he'll get benched later. That's tough on the psyche. He's a great teammate and never complains, but it's hard to imagine that not affecting you. Add in the ruinous lineups he's been saddled with all year and it is understandable. Still, very frustrating watching him play poorly, and he's a multi-millionaire athlete - time to buck up and bring it and hopefully the minutes and more varied use will follow.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X