No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, really with Lowry out, we expected it to be a mess. Consistency is killing them and no spacing because guys aren't taking/making 3s.

Bucks just packed the paint. Any ball movement didn't shift the D it was just to give the next guy his turn at trying to get to the rim.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      lol why?
      Joling, but his value looks like it'll continue to tank.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        11pts....sorry DD but not acceptable.
        I think he pissed off the coaches.

Only 31 minutes played tonight.

He has to be more aggressive.....I don't think he took one shot in the first Quarter. That's unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Derozan struggled big time, offense struggled overall and you have your best offensive player tonight sitting on the bench, good job Casey...
          DeMar struggled hard on O and D, he went with guys that could atleast try to bring the D. Nothing wrong with sitting DeMar when he's that ineffective on O.
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            I mean, really with Lowry out, we expected it to be a mess. Consistency is killing them and no spacing because guys aren't taking/making 3s.

Bucks just packed the paint. Any ball movement didn't shift the D it was just to give the next guy his turn at trying to get to the rim.
            Bucks knew that the Raps were looking for a sloppy kickout every time they drove into the paint
            OG is our king

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              Joling, but his value looks like it'll continue to tank.
              fair enough. but really, if we're trading a pick to dump JV's contract we would just trade Carroll's contract instead.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                I think he pissed off the coaches.

Only 31 minutes played tonight.

He has to be more aggressive.....I don't think he took one shot in the first Quarter. That's unacceptable.

1st Q was probably our best quarter.

Comment

• Don't forget this was the 5th game in 7 days and you lost Carroll who was really effective on Giannis. As soon as Carroll left, alphabetsoup went off.
                  Because its 2015

Comment

DeMar struggled hard on O and D, he went with guys that could atleast try to bring the D. Nothing wrong with sitting DeMar when he's that ineffective on O.
                    These are the type of games that annoy me about Casey. Its ride or die with him. DD was terrible defensively, struggled on offense, still plays. JV struggled defensively against Hawes, and was good offensively and didn't get any minutes in the 4th when Monroe was on the floor.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      1st Q was probably our best quarter.
                      That's sad because we only scored 19 points in the 1st Q and Milwaukee just missed open looks (from what I could see).

19 points in that 1st Q was a little pathetic.

Comment

DeMar never brings it on defense...he is notoriously bad for giving up early on a play, he fights for maybe 2 secs then expects the help defender to take care of the rest. It's really sad because he has all the athleticism and speed where he should be able to do just fine.

Pops made Tony and Manu solid defenders, there's absolutely no reason DD can't at least be average other then Casey has never made him accountable.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          DeMar never brings it on defense...he is notoriously bad for giving up early on a play, he fights for maybe 2 secs then expects the help defender to take care of the rest. It's really sad because he has all the athleticism and speed where he should be able to do just fine.

Pops made Tony and Manu solid defenders, there's absolutely no reason DD can't at least be average other then Casey has never made him accountable.
                          DD would be getting JV minutes if he defends like that with Pop as the coach.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            DD would be getting JV minutes if he defends like that with Pop as the coach.
                            Amen to that....Pops would seriously chew him up if he seen the half assed effort he gives.

That's how guys suddenly "learn" to play defence. While it does take intelligence to be an elite defender to be at least average one all it takes is effort. DeMar gives VERY little on a nightly basis.

Comment

• DeRozan is still our best player and having the best individual season in Raptors History.
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                fair enough. but really, if we're trading a pick to dump JV's contract we would just trade Carroll's contract instead.
                                Depends on the return

Comment

Working...
                                X