Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Depends on the return
    we're talking about trading a contract+pick for raymond felton. lol.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      DeRozan is still our best player and having the best individual season in Raptors History.
      Good for him. Doesn't excuse him from playing defense.

Comment

• Oh yeah also 1 week ban for Abbas!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          He has to be more aggressive.....I don't think he took one shot in the first Quarter. That's unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Because he was getting double teamed??? lmfao

Comment

That's sad because we only scored 19 points in the 1st Q and Milwaukee just missed open looks (from what I could see).

19 points in that 1st Q was a little pathetic.

We played slower going through JV so it was lower scoring. They did miss shots for sure, but we looked decent enough on D. Defence went to shit from the 2nd on.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              DeRozan is still our best player and having the best individual season in Raptors History.
              Yeah, yeah lol it's a fair criticism.

James Harden is a superior player to DeMar and he is publicly shamed for his little effort defensively. It's not about discrediting but acknowledging an obvious issue. If DD really wants to be like Kobe, he should remember that Kobe also at one point of his career was one of the best defenders at his position and Mamba did that because he idolized MJ. If DD played better defence it would take himself and this team to a different level.

Comment

• Casey saying he wishes someone else stepped up on Offence tonight.. smh

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Casey saying he wishes someone else stepped up on Offence tonight.. smh

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Casey saying he wishes someone else stepped up on Offence tonight.. smh
                    He's probably looking at JV's stat line wondering why he "disappeared" in the 4th quarter.

Time to further reduce his minutes.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      He's probably looking at JV's stat line wondering why he "disappeared" in the 4th quarter.

Time to further reduce his minutes.
                      Casey to JV: "Where were you in the 4th???"
                      JV: "I was on the bench.. like you asked"

lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Because he was getting double teamed??? lmfao
                        Sorry but I don't like that as excuse.

Great players all get double teams thrown at them. They have to know how to handle them and also once they make the pass out of the blitz how to move without the ball. I feel like the Claw right now lol but seriously he could do much better than 11pts, double or not and he's going to see that pretty much for the rest of the season.

Comment

Great players all get double teams thrown at them. They have to know how to handle them and also once they make the pass out of the blitz how to move without the ball. I feel like the Claw right now lol but seriously he could do much better than 11pts, double or not and he's going to see that pretty much for the rest of the season.
                          I don't care that he didn't score in the first quarter. I'm not making excuses for him but I'm answering why he didn't attempt a shot. He made good passes when getting blitzed. However later in the game the ball stuck to his hands and he made very bad reads when getting doubled.

Comment

This is what he needs to improve. You have a strong work ethic, improve!

The offense just usually consists of give DD the ball, set a screen or 2/iso, dribble drive and try to score, pass to an open teammate or kick it out and repeat. It also could be thats what Casey's system is and what he asks DD to do.

Comment

That's sad because we only scored 19 points in the 1st Q and Milwaukee just missed open looks (from what I could see).

19 points in that 1st Q was a little pathetic.

19-12. Up 7 on the road in the first quarter is pathetic? Keep the crowd out of it. That's a perfect start to a road game, no?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                I don't care that he didn't score in the first quarter. I'm not making excuses for him but I'm answering why he didn't attempt a shot. He made good passes when getting blitzed. However later in the game the ball stuck to his hands and he made very bad reads when getting doubled.
                                Fair enough.

He has to get better at passing out of the double and then moving without the ball. He has a bad tendancy both offensively and defensively to just stop and watch the play when he's "out of the play". Casey also has to create plays where Ibaka sets a PnR on the double so he can pick and pop with JV down near the basket like a poorman's triangle or something. Instead he allows DD to get trapped out on an island by himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X