No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey is telling Jv that as long as he stays away from fouls, he will play & get fed the ball right now. Great performance all around.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Guaranteed next game DeMar's going to try to score and 40 to keep his scoring average up.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Solid win
        Is it? This team is SHIT! Like horrible. I know we don't have Kyle but New Orleans has been so bad since the trade that this is a game we should have won without question.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What a pleasing game to watch. I still wish we got Cousins though.
          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            Jonas was moving well tonight, that weight loss has made a huge difference.
            Couldn't agree more. He was moving REALLY well in this game. I was highly impressed.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Props to Casey. Made some nice adjustments and finally recognized JV. Raps played solid team D tonight with nice rotations and not too much scrambling. The practice time helped.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Is it? This team is SHIT! Like horrible. I know we don't have Kyle but New Orleans has been so bad since the trade that this is a game we should have won without question.
                And Raptors won by 7, whats the problem? Pelicans made some crazy shots too.

Comment

• This game makes the argument for ball movement + team defense as another way of winning games as opposed to relying on Kyle or DeMar to provide all the offense and allowing them to rest on defense. Raps need the ability to switch between both styles of play.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                    Great game by JV. If he can play more like that JV and less than the Washington JV they might just weather the storm until Kyle is back.
                    Just can't see him getting the minutes against smaller lineups.Let's be realistic, we've seen this many times before.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Still, holding a team to 87 points. You take that against anyone.

Comment

• Great win, but the lack of 3-point shooting really stood out tonight. Gonna be a tough one on Friday with no floor spacing and Howard guarding the paint.

Comment

True true

Comment

Considering that we've had games where we play against "bottom feeders" and let them score 100+ points, yeah, this game was a good thing.
                            OG is our king

Comment

Couldn't agree more. He was moving REALLY well in this game. I was highly impressed.
                              JV can defend centres. He can't defend lightening quick guards. Like most centres - and a lot of guards.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Great win, but the lack of 3-point shooting really stood out tonight. Gonna be a tough one on Friday with no floor spacing and Howard guarding the paint.
                                Yup! I can live with a loss against a healthy Atlanta though. We have no business beating them with the lack of floor spacing and offence we have. We will have to play elite defence that game to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X